The Student Room Group

What male body part do girls find the most attractive?

For guys it's mostly tits or Ass but I never really know what girls find most attractive physically in guys?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
For guys it's mostly tits or Ass but I never really know what girls find most attractive physically in guys?

Abs... :tongue:
Reply 2
Original post by Sweetpeasw
Abs... :tongue:

Is it? What's the male equivalent to ass and tits in terms of attraction?
Is it? What's the male equivalent to ass and tits in terms of attraction?

idk I mean for me I love a guy with abs.. but i guess its also just their general appearance at first that can influence whether i'm attracted or not; jaw line, hair, etc... idk
I love a nice, big bum. I love something I can grab at when I kiss them, 100%.
Face i.e nice hair, eyes etc
Reply 6

5. Rock hard abs
4. Nice hair
3. Chiseled face
4. Peachy bum
1. A good personality

The answer is both tits and asses - girls seem to date enough of them.
A big ...................... personality.
Just someone who takes pride in there appearance, you don't need to have abs just need to take care of your appearance smell nice and have a good personality
Eyes
Smile
Broad shoulders
Veiny forearms
Abs and Face probably
Face is most important, but I like a nice peachy bum, toned stomach and muscular arms.
What about big arms???
shoulders, arms, eyes
Reply 15
mushroom tip
Appendix, liver, kidneys, lungs , voice box
Original post by SuperHuman98
Appendix, liver, kidneys, lungs , voice box

You forgot pancreas.
women want:

big-bones, tall chin, compact midface, hooded eyes, square hairline, square jaw, low bodyfat, symmetry, unique eye color, black hair, 6'+, monster **** etc
(edited 6 years ago)
None of the body parts listed in this thread matter anyway unless the guys 6ft+ or taller than the girl

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending