The Student Room Group

Is this cheating. Or not

.vvvcvvv
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Jennifer303
I really need help I'm beating myself up about something. My friend who sometimes tells me she wants my boyfriend because he's so nice told me the other day her friend went to my boyfriends house. The girl said she went to his house at 8:43am when his parents was in , she said they didn't do anything as he fell asleep straight away but she said he put his arm around her. I know she was at in his room however he does bring people to his parents house when he does business with them or to his room if his parents are downstairs. I trust him 100% when he does business because sometimes I'm there. However it's playing on my mind that the girl said al though they didn't do nothing he put his arm around her when he fell asleep! She told me previous convosations he spoke to her about business however not on that day! Because they didn't do nothing but he put his arm around her I would forgive him but be very angry however I don't believe he would do that. She very strongly argues she did. He admits to everything but putting his arm around her and falling asleep. I know how girls can be *****y. I have no proof he did that so I either have to trust him or leave it. I choose to trust him but it's playing on my mind

Might as well trust him.
Why would you even allow her to put his arms around him? You're basically allowing her to take things a step further.
Reply 3
I didn't allow him because I wasn't aware! the reason I believe him also is because he wouldn't bring another girl if he wanted to do sexual things with her when his parents was there! Because they see me as theirs and they would have told me. The mum said not to believe the girl but because I have no proof I don't want to continue with someone like that but I don't want to let him go if he didn't do anything wrong
That girl sounds like a hoe, stay away and keep your BF away, she wants to create friction between you two from the looks of it.
Reply 5
I know! That's what everyone's saying she's trying to get in between us. It's just because I don't have proof I'm thinking if he did do it do you guys get where I'm coming from
You should trust him. She is clearly lying and if you think about it, putting a hand around someone's shoulder is no as bad as something more intimate
Original post by randy orton
Does anybody know the concept of paragraphs?

What is this thing called paragraph you speak of?
Original post by SufyaanShah
What is this thing called paragraph you speak of?

It's a mystery that has been unsolved for years
WHY DOES NO ONE WRITE IN PARAGRAPHS ANY MORE!?!?!?

No paragraphs, didnt read (NP;DR)
Original post by Jennifer303
I really need help I'm beating myself up about something. My friend who sometimes tells me she wants my boyfriend because he's so nice told me the other day her friend went to my boyfriends house. The girl said she went to his house at 8:43am when his parents was in , she said they didn't do anything as he fell asleep straight away but she said he put his arm around her. I know she was at in his room however he does bring people to his parents house when he does business with them or to his room if his parents are downstairs. I trust him 100% when he does business because sometimes I'm there. However it's playing on my mind that the girl said al though they didn't do nothing he put his arm around her when he fell asleep! She told me previous convosations he spoke to her about business however not on that day! Because they didn't do nothing but he put his arm around her I would forgive him but be very angry however I don't believe he would do that. She very strongly argues she did. He admits to everything but putting his arm around her and falling asleep. I know how girls can be *****y. I have no proof he did that so I either have to trust him or leave it. I choose to trust him but it's playing on my mind. ive been with him for 11 months. It happened at the start of July and we wasn't on good terms for about a week we had a break but he kept calling me to sort things out. His mum told me not to believe the girl because why would he bring her to do sexual things at so early in the morning when she was next door!because I don't have proof it's playing on my mind and leaving me rather stressed and angry. He told me he will leave business out of his house and in a cafe and so on so that rumours like this don't happen. She also said he was asleep for 3 hours and she was just laying down on her phone. She said they never spoke again after. She said she took a pic when he was sleeping of his arm around her but she told me she doesn't have the picture anymore.

Honestly it depends if he told (would have told) you. If he is keeping it a secret then there is potentially more to it. But if he mentioned a friend who came round then it might just be they were being friendly.
You keep saying "business" as if you're trying to be discreet about what your bf does. Is your bf a drug dealer haha lmao.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending