The Student Room Group

Why is he being like this?

So I was seeing this guy all of last year. We had a great time but it was never made official. We fell out over something ridiculous and he ended it with me. He decided to block me on everything so he went no contact. This was in March of this year.

Around 2 weeks ago he unblocked me and sent me a message saying he ''loves me'' and how he'd missed me etc etc. We ended up exchanging messages for the rest of the day. The day after he said to me that he had a new ''lady friend''and that he wanted to make that ''clear'' and said he doesn't want us to talk like we used too or see each other. I wasn't negative or confrontational when he told me about his new girlfriend, I said I was happy for him and wished him luck. I wasn't but I just said that anyway.

I said hi to him 3 days ago and he read my message and totally ignored it and then an hour later I noticed he had put his new GF's name in his whatsapp status surrounded by hearts (which I think is hugely cringe for a 19 year old, vom) but yeah I'm rather confused.

Why would he even bother unblocking me and telling me all that? I don't get it and I don't know if I should confront him or just delete him to be honest. Help.
hes a man. most men are a*sholes
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
So I was seeing this guy all of last year. We had a great time but it was never made official. We fell out over something ridiculous and he ended it with me. He decided to block me on everything so he went no contact. This was in March of this year.

Around 2 weeks ago he unblocked me and sent me a message saying he ''loves me'' and how he'd missed me etc etc. We ended up exchanging messages for the rest of the day. The day after he said to me that he had a new ''lady friend''and that he wanted to make that ''clear'' and said he doesn't want us to talk like we used too or see each other. I wasn't negative or confrontational when he told me about his new girlfriend, I said I was happy for him and wished him luck. I wasn't but I just said that anyway.

I said hi to him 3 days ago and he read my message and totally ignored it and then an hour later I noticed he had put his new GF's name in his whatsapp status surrounded by hearts (which I think is hugely cringe for a 19 year old, vom) but yeah I'm rather confused.

Why would he even bother unblocking me and telling me all that? I don't get it and I don't know if I should confront him or just delete him to be honest. Help.

He's an effin fookboiiiiiiiiiiiii

I'll warrant 2 months later, his new girlfriend will be making the same post as this one on TSR :beard:
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 3
But what do i do about it? he made me feel like such an idiot ignoring me. It's ok for him to message me when he feels like it. Should I send him a message telling him how much of a **** he is or will I regret it.
I know as much as you, which is probably about as much as he knows too. His erratic behaviour is his problem and his new 'lady friends' now - not yours.

hes a man. most men are a*sholes

Very well articulated. What a pity nobody will remember your wise words...
(edited 6 years ago)
dont block him just unfriend him toxic people are pointless to keep intouch with he probaby enjoys messing with you and will try again #leave
did you show him any interest in getting back together after he said he loved you?...if not he probably said he had a gf just to get a reaction out of you to see if you are still interested .

Or

He and his gf got into a fight and he was rebounding, they made up and his gf found out about u and made him say and post that stuff to make sure you know.
If I had some faith in humankind before it has well and truly been ANNIHILATED by this tale of woe. I read this with a heart most heavy with sorrow, how could man grow to do such cruel things. I hope god smites him, as a lesson to all those wishing to communicate with this poor helpless woman.
(edited 6 years ago)
just delete. sounds dramatic.
Totally block / ignore / delete him without saying anything, if he messages you from another number / account or email then just do the same, with no explanation, sorry or thank you. You'll finally gain some respect from him, and obviously find yourself a proper spouse. There is simply no way to build anything constructive with this person and it's just a drain of energy and time.
Original post by CitiKONIECPOLSKI
Totally block / ignore / delete him without saying anything, if he messages you from another number / account or email then just do the same, with no explanation, sorry or thank you. You'll finally gain some respect from him, and obviously find yourself a proper spouse. There is simply no way to build anything constructive with this person and it's just a drain of energy and time.

Seconded.
Just get on with your own life.
He wants to show you that he just captured a new pussy with his pokeball
But what do i do about it? he made me feel like such an idiot ignoring me. It's ok for him to message me when he feels like it. Should I send him a message telling him how much of a **** he is or will I regret it.

Just block him. But if you want to say F you before leaving him then do it.

To me, he's seeking for attention and sounds like a Fxck Boy. Some men are just too thirsty.
You're better than him!
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending