The Student Room Group

Change in Entitlement

Hi, due to a change in circumstances I have moved out with my father (as he will no longer support me) and moved in with my mother, I have sent the forms off for a change in sponsor. Just wondering if this will alter my entitlement in anyway?

Thanks
Original post by Harryywhitee
Hi, due to a change in circumstances I have moved out with my father (as he will no longer support me) and moved in with my mother, I have sent the forms off for a change in sponsor. Just wondering if this will alter my entitlement in anyway?

Thanks

Hi Harryywhitee,

Your assessment will have been carried out initially on the household income of your mother and her new partner if applicable.
Once the application is reassessed on your father and his new partner,if applicable household income provided, if applicable,
any change to your entitlement will depend on the difference in the household income.

Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by Rona SFE
Hi Harryywhitee,

Your assessment will have been carried out initially on the household income of your mother and her new partner if applicable.
Once the application is reassessed on your father and his new partner,if applicable household income provided, if applicable,
any change to your entitlement will depend on the difference in the household income.

Thanks

So my application will be reassessed based on my new sponsor?
Original post by Harryywhitee
So my application will be reassessed based on my new sponsor?

Hi Harryywhitee,

Yes, your application will be re-assessed based on your mother's income, this will take 19 working days to process from date we received new form.

Thanks Catherine

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending