The Student Room Group

Financial Information

I just found out that my mum financial information is still incomplete. My dad was able to complete his financial information through the internet, but my mum was unable to do hers because she wasn't able to log in ( we had this problem before). So we decided to do on paper instead. We filled a form called PFF2, Assesment of Financial Circumstances and sent it to SFE. They got the form, but they still haven't updated on my account, and I have only been offered half the amount of student finance what I should be getting due to the fact my mums financial income evidence incomplete.

I will a give a call to SFE when I get home. As for now any advice on what I should do?
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by JasonAle96
I just found out that my mum financial information is still incomplete. My dad was able to complete his financial information through the internet, but my mum was unable to do hers because she wasn't able to log in ( we had this problem before). So we decided to do on paper instead. We filled a form called PFF2, Assesment of Financial Circumstances and sent it to SFE. They got the form, but they still haven't updated on my account, and I have only been offered half the amount of student finance what I should be getting due to the fact my mums financial income evidence incomplete.

I will a give a call to SFE when I get home. As for now any advice on what I should do?

Hi Jason,

If Student Finance has received your PFF2 form it is possible that we are still waiting to process this.Processing times at this time of year may take longer than usual . Processing of PFF2 Forms are currently taking 18 working days at the moment.Student Finance will send you a new Notification of Entitlement once the form has been processed.

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending