The Student Room Group

Asking for declaration form

So I applied for student finance. In the blue square it says that my application has been approved and they have recieved everything they need and payments are ready to be made. However, on the same page above all this text there is a messege in yellow "when returning the declaration form, make sure you've singed your full name and used the current date... Any mistake could delay your application"

Should I worry about this messege? The other one says i have sent everything, but this one says it may delay my application. Im baffed, please assist me.
Original post by Homie Justinas
So I applied for student finance. In the blue square it says that my application has been approved and they have recieved everything they need and payments are ready to be made. However, on the same page above all this text there is a messege in yellow "when returning the declaration form, make sure you've singed your full name and used the current date... Any mistake could delay your application"

Should I worry about this messege? The other one says i have sent everything, but this one says it may delay my application. Im baffed, please assist me.

Hi Homie Justinas,

When you apply online for student finance, you will be required to sign and return an Online Declaration Form (OND). The form enables you to agree to the terms and conditions of your loan only and is not an agreement to the amount awarded on their assessment. You have the option to print off the OND upon submission of your application, which means that you can return the OND before your application has been approved.If you do not print the OND off at this time, you will be sent a copy once your application is fully approved. If you have not already done so you can print the Customer Declaration form from " your to do list " on your online account.Thanks Rona
Original post by Rona SFE
Hi Homie Justinas,

When you apply online for student finance, you will be required to sign and return an Online Declaration Form (OND). The form enables you to agree to the terms and conditions of your loan only and is not an agreement to the amount awarded on their assessment. You have the option to print off the OND upon submission of your application, which means that you can return the OND before your application has been approved.If you do not print the OND off at this time, you will be sent a copy once your application is fully approved. If you have not already done so you can print the Customer Declaration form from " your to do list " on your online account.Thanks Rona

Unfortunately, I do not have a "to do list". It says they will inform me if they need anything more from me. So I still have to send the declaration form? I believe I have sent one, after I recieved it through the mail. Also, I tried to find the declaration form but I couldn't. So can I use the one you attached, 2016/2017, or I need the 2017/2018, if so can you attach it, because I cant find it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending