The Student Room Group

No confirmation letter

I applied for course and loan together but the course was full. I have changed my course- still in healthcare, still 3 years with placements, where? that I dont know yet. I tried to change course online but it crashed so I rang them. They said I could download form or they would sent in post. Asked them to send form in post but it didnt arrive so i later managed to download form and send it. I went on website last week as still not had a confirmation letter for new course. (Only for fist course) and changed the course online too. It said it can take weeks to update so im worried that it wont come in time. If i dont have correct confirmation letter to take to uni freshers week, how can i register?
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 1
Sorry for typos. Got contact lenses in and typing quickly on mob !
Original post by Tracih
I applied for course and loan together but the course was full. I have changed my course- still in healthcare, still 3 years with placements, where? that I dont know yet. I tried to change course online but it crashed so I rang them. They said I could download form or they would sent in post. Asked them to send form in post but it didnt arrive so i later managed to download form and send it. I went on website last week as still not had a confirmation letter for new course. (Only for fist course) and changed the course online too. It said it can take weeks to update so im worried that it wont come in time. If i dont have correct confirmation letter to take to uni freshers week, how can i register?

Hi Tracih,

Online changes are currently taking 15 working days from the date they are submitted.

If it's not changed before you register you are best advising the University or College that you are currently in the process of doing so. Perhaps taking your old entitlement letter to them as some sort of assurance the funding was originally in place may help.

Warm regards,

Shaun.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending