The Student Room Group

How to change bank account details on Student finance??? i can't figure it out?

i may change the bank account supplied on my student finance, my first maintenance loan installment will come next week monday.

How do i change the bank account on my sf? How do i do it online or do i have to ring? if i change my bank account details, will my maintennce loan be late??

thank you
Original post by amandeepp
i may change the bank account supplied on my student finance, my first maintenance loan installment will come next week monday.

How do i change the bank account on my sf? How do i do it online or do i have to ring? if i change my bank account details, will my maintennce loan be late??

thank you

If you mean a week Monday then you might just be okay to change it without problems you can do it on your online account. It would be late if you don't change it in time and the payment has to be returned
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
If you mean a week Monday then you might just be okay to change it without problems you can do it on your online account. It would be late if you don't change it in time and the payment has to be returned

thank you, i am meant to be paid on monday, and if i change my bank account on Friday, will the money be paid in late or will i get it on time? thanks
Original post by amandeepp
thank you, i am meant to be paid on monday, and if i change my bank account on Friday, will the money be paid in late or will i get it on time? thanks

That's too late, the payment would go into the old details you need to get it sorted ASAP to get it in time

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending