The Student Room Group

Change of circumstances

Hi i am really not happy as I have been calling student finance for a some time and being told things differently.

What it is is last year I stopped university and went back this year so my payments were blocked and student finance requested coc from my university.I sent the change of circumstances and i was told payments will be unblocked after 3 working days and then money will come in after another 3 to 5 working days.However nothing has changed up to now as this is the 3rd working day and when I called i was advised it takes 20 working days to process change of circumstances and thats now different from the3 days i was told before.Please advice me how long it really takes.
Original post by luckmoreangel
Hi i am really not happy as I have been calling student finance for a some time and being told things differently.

What it is is last year I stopped university and went back this year so my payments were blocked and student finance requested coc from my university.I sent the change of circumstances and i was told payments will be unblocked after 3 working days and then money will come in after another 3 to 5 working days.However nothing has changed up to now as this is the 3rd working day and when I called i was advised it takes 20 working days to process change of circumstances and thats now different from the3 days i was told before.Please advice me how long it really takes.

Hi luckmoreangel,

In order to advise you of the correct timescales.

What changes are you making to your application and did the university advise us of the change electronically or have you sent a paper CO1, Change of Circumstance form to advise of the change ?

When you called were you advised what date we received these changes ?

Thanks Rona

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending