That art is amazing! I really wish I could draw though :frown:
Original post by Toastiekid
Looks amazing!:tongue:
I'd love to learn Korean...maybe over the summer?!:wink:

ah thank you!
Original post by JedEmily
That art is amazing! I really wish I could draw though :frown:

💕💕
just doing a spontaneous painting as my grandmas going back to Bangladesh next weekend so I’m doing a painting for her to take with her❤️
Mon 5th Mar

so yeah i had two exams today...

d r a m a
it actually went ok?! i kinda freaked out because on the front it said something about answering section c but our teacher said that wasn't gonna be in the test so everyone sorta looked at each other like

luckily there was no section c! i just went through all the questions, and thankfully i was kinda productive the night before and looked at the sample paper and the same question for part 1 came up lmaoooo but it was only 4 marks i'm crying inside aah

e n g. l a n g.
soo was kinda freaking out about this but i think for me personally, it was alright. we only did paper one, i didn't write enough for the language question and wrote wayyy too much for the structure one skskks and literally wrote bs for the 20 marker ahaa the only thing i 'liked' was the creative writing. it was a picture of a beach and me being the person i am made it a depressing story of someone managing to die ahaaa fun.

mez's (un)realistic
mock predictions

physics
i think it's a strong 7, possibly an 8? (lmao i'm dreaming)

latin
i'd like an 8, and i hope that i get it!

maths non calc.
im really really really hoping for an 8, although it doesn't look too good rn eeeekk

history
i thought the exam was ok so hopefully a 7/8?

drama
a breeze if im completely honest. an 8 is desirable (why did i suddenly go fancy)

eng.lang.
umm hopefully my creative writing drags my grade to a 7? a bit ambitious if i do say so myself...

german writing
ok? an 8, possibly not because i kinda had no idea what i was on about

chemistry
a 9 if im stretching it, but hopefully an 8!

german reading/listening
hopefully a 7+

eng lit
ahahahah i'll be happy with a 6

biology
oh lord i don't even know...a 7?

maths calc.
let's not talk about this paper ok it was digusting

art
actually went pretty well even though i practially died after 10 hours. hoping for a 7 although i think my sketchbook will bring down my grade :frown:
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by mez_merising
Mon 5th Mar

so yeah i had two exams today...

d r a m a
it actually went ok?! i kinda freaked out because on the front it said something about answering section c but our teacher said that wasn't gonna be in the test so everyone sorta looked at each other like

luckily there was no section c! i just went through all the questions, and thankfully i was kinda productive the night before and looked at the sample paper and the same question for part 1 came up lmaoooo but it was only 4 marks i'm crying inside aah

e n g. l a n g.
soo was kinda freaking out about this but i think for me personally, it was alright. we only did paper one, i didn't write enough for the language question and wrote wayyy too much for the structure one skskks and literally wrote bs for the 20 marker ahaa the only thing i 'liked' was the creative writing. it was a picture of a beach and me being the person i am made it a depressing story of someone managing to die ahaaa fun.

:woo: glad all went okay x

mez's (un)realistic
mock predictions

physics

latin

maths
im really really really hoping for an 8, although it doesn't look too good rn eeeekk

history

drama
a breeze if im completely honest. an 8 is desirable (why did i suddenly go fancy)

eng.lang.
umm hopefully my creative writing drags my grade to a 7? a bit ambitious if i do say so myself...

:party: you will have done awesome :gah: :rave:

mez's (un)realistic
mock predictions

physics

latin

maths

history

drama

eng.lang.

I believe in mez! Your are going to ace these exams:smile:
glad to hear exams went well!:smile: wish i could say the same for my exams:tongue:
i'm sure you'll get the grades:biggrin:
Original post by laurawatt
:party: you will have done awesome :gah: :rave:

Original post by donut_mckenzie28
I believe in mez! Your are going to ace these exams:smile:

Original post by entertainmyfaith
glad to hear exams went well!:smile: wish i could say the same for my exams:tongue:
i'm sure you'll get the grades:biggrin:

ahh thank you all❤️❤️❤️❤️
They're on the whole still making up grade boundaries anyway so don't worry about the grade, just aim for the best mark you can :smile:
Sounds positive though :rave: Well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile
that artwork is incredible!! 🤯🤯

also glad your exams were all good 👍🏻💖
Original post by Lemur14
They're on the whole still making up grade boundaries anyway so don't worry about the grade, just aim for the best mark you can :smile:
Sounds positive though :rave: Well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by stalkingsilence
that artwork is incredible!! 🤯🤯

also glad your exams were all good 👍🏻💖

awww thank you all so much xx
awww thank you all so much xx

You're welcome :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tues 6th Mar

so I had my german writing and ahaaa...well the first task was ok because it was about free time but then the second task...sksksk it was something like writing an email to a german uni and saying why you wanted to study there and the advantages of studying in germany. so i knew what i wanted to say, but i kinda forgot half the sentence and the word order, so i ended up just putting a bunch of words that i vaguely knew in a sentence and hey let's hope for the best! the translation was easy, thankfully

Wed 7th Mar
happy international women's day!

today was chemistry - now i like chemistry but i totally forgot to revise the organic stuff (i just assumed i'd made notes on it, which, to my dismay when i arrived at school, was not the case!) so i spent the day revising that and then sat the exam and it was really good! although i forgot what happened to bromine water when it reacted with alkenes (i said it turned green for some unknown reason...)

and congrats to all of you who have nominations! i'm so proud oh my...i can't decide who to choose!
stay healthy and happy xx

song of the day:

Spoiler

skskskksksksks realised i've got 3 exams tomorrow and one being my sworn enemy of eng lit and i haven't learnt any quotes ah woe is me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending