The Student Room Group

Year 12 Study Blog A*A*A

Hi everyone !
I’ve made this blog so that I’m on track with my revision and so that I’m able to achieve my goal of hopefully getting an A*A*A*in chemistry biology and psychology as I hope to in the future to get into my desired course in university .On here I’ll be blogging my daily revision hopefully :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
22/10/17
Today I’m doing :

- my chemistry past paper questions
- past paper questions from my textbook for chemistry and mark and score them
- maths homework
-psychology past paper questions ( homework )
- organise independent learning tasks for psychology
- make notes on biology - cells topics
Reply 2
A0AED21B-63CA-4DE5-BF05-4F2B93697709.jpg.jpeg
Reply 3
Now getting unmotivated :frown: !
hey! good luck with your studies!!
what is your desired course at uni?
Reply 5
Original post by mez_merising

Hopefully medicine at Cambridge uni but I don’t have the ordinary gcse grades needed to get in but I’m hoping to get into medical school first which is my priority and Cambridge is just if a miracle happens :wink:
Reply 6
Original post by mez_merising

Thanks ! :smile:
Reply 7
I hope you do well and don't give up! I'm taking the same subjects as you too.
Stay fighting!!
Reply 8
24/10/17

Today I have a lot to do and to contribute to that I have a lot of distractions in my house ,so today I need to :
finish all my independent learning tasks given by my psychology teacher which I had a month to do .

Mark my elements of success ( just a booklet full of past paper questions given by my teacher )

Biology CPAC research
Olympia chemistry reading
Tidy my room since I’m having a family party / gathering
Reply 9
27/10/17

Best day today I’m chilling at home since my college let us go home early so I’m going to binge watch a full drama , and hen probably do some stuff like :

Do my catch up work
Call my volunteer place
Give dbs documents in
Make notes on Psychology
Go over psychology PowerPoint
Do you mind me asking what your gcse grades were? I’m in the same position as you but taking bio, chem and geography but I don’t have the best gsce grades! Also in year 12
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 11
1A* 4A and 4B :frown:
Reply 12
Theses aren’t the best i could have gotten as I remember in my mocks I got all A*/As but I’m just going to try really hard in year 12
Original post by SK???

cambridge dont care about gcses from what i've heard so you should be fine
Reply 14
Cambridge is a dream , but I’m just going to apply just to see if miracles do happen
Reply 15
Yh I’m applying to Cambridge instead of oxford since oxford is more focused on GCSE’s but it’s stupid that they do as GCSE’s are just your ability to regurgitate
Original post by SK???

I want to do Medicine too, I've got the same grades as you, lets hope we can both smash our A-levels, how much revision do you do everyday (weekends and weekdays) :hugs:
Hey I've seen you on some thread, you want to do medicine too? How much revision do you do everyday as I want to know if I'm doing enough :smile:
Reply 18
Well I just keep up with my revsion but I come home from commitments at 6:00 and then start revsion at 6:30 and revise until 22:00 ( including breaks every 40 min ) then I read a book for 30 min and go to sleep at 22:30
Reply 19
In my opinion it doesn’t matter how much revision you do it’s how well you do the revision and being time effective

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending