Hello, my name is Caitlin and this is where i'll be documenting my journey through year 11. Today, i'll just be introducing myself a bit.
At the start of the year i set myself some goals for what i'd like to get at the end of year 11:
Maths - 7
English Language - 7
English Literature - 8
Combined Science - 7/8
RE - 6
French - 8
History - 8
Music - 8
Drama - 7
For my A levels i would like to take English Literature, History and Music but i'm not sure where i want to go yet.
And i guess i'll just add a bit more about myself:
- Ideally, my long term goal is to study music at birmingham university.
- I play clarinet and I sing but i'm hoping to start flute and saxophone once i've done my grade 8 this year
- I love listening to loads of different genres of music but at the moment i'm particularly loving indie bands (like sundara karma and catfish and the bottlemen), choral classical music (particularly karl jenkins and john rutter) and musicals (HAMILTON!!!! and dear evan hasnen). Told you i was a mixed bag.
- i'm vegetarian (woo animals!!!)
- i just finished reading the john green book and damnnn it was good
I struggle with anxiety and depression so a large part of this blog will be focused on how i deal with the stress of GCSEs and my mental health throughout the process. Hopefully, i will be able to provide some advice for anyone else who struggles too.
Looking forward to seeing where this year will take me and i hope you will enjoy it too x
Turn on thread page Beta
an introduction to my journey through year 11 watch
- Thread Starter
- 23-10-2017 10:38
- 23-10-2017 16:28
good luck with y11!!