I had this nokia brick for a while, it had the snake game on it:tongue:
:five:

I also don't wear makeup either, often.:colondollar:
honestly love love love shane dawson :heart:

seneca is so good wth :eek3:

you’re v v pretty :love:
ahh and in terms of phones?

nokia (not sure what model) but its was pink and one of those slidey ones
blackberry (again not sure what model) which was purple, had that for a few months but not very long at all
nokia lumia 635 (first smartphone yeahhhh)
iphone 5
iphone 7
Original post by 04MR17
Happy face:clap2::five:

:smile: :smile:
ooh i'm surprised, not even a little bit? :wink:

Original post by clouddbubbles
honestly love love love shane dawson :heart:

seneca is so good wth :eek3:

you’re v v pretty :love:

shane's taking me on a rollercoaster of emotions rn omg

and i'm surprised at how good seneca is!:u:

thank you:smile: but says you:wink:

Original post by clouddbubbles
ahh and in terms of phones?

nokia (not sure what model) but its was pink and one of those slidey ones
blackberry (again not sure what model) which was purple, had that for a few months but not very long at all
nokia lumia 635 (first smartphone yeahhhh)
iphone 5
iphone 7

i think my mom has something against iphones, not too sure why though!
Original post by entertainmyfaith
i think my mom has something against iphones, not too sure why though!

oh yeah there’s always people who are against iphones and idrk why :dontknow:
yess the colour version:wink:
i have the same round face as the dog:tongue: though i'd like to think i'm not as hairy. maybe i should start carrying a daisy around on my head though:smile:

Yes, carry the daisy on your head :biggrin:

Original post by 04MR17
Happy face:clap2::five:

I really need to stop assuming that people look like their profile pictures irl:colondollar:

monday 19th march 2018
listening to: childish gambino - zombies
if you have spotify and like recommending people songs, i have a playlist here:tongue:- https://open.spotify.com/user/-tehcookiemonster-/playlist/7c44Ej8P0CrrfyQNvncwS5?si=HGpdCbUeTPKcUa4rSutf6Q

so i had maths paper 3 mock today in class:redface: was nervously cramming for it during form because the equations somehow can only stay in my head for like an hour, it's so annoying! but didn't turn out as bad as expected:redface: there were a few questions which i couldn't do, like this weird ratio one and i feel like i did something wrong for this six mark question as i only filled half the available space on the page?! hoping for a 6 or 7:yep: but we'll see.
french we had this lovely cover teacher but it meant that the class was causing a right ruckus. i did some simple matching up on this sheet and listened to childish gambino:redface:
geography we looked at water footprint and water projects in sub saharan africa:thumbsup: found it really interesting, i'm considering whether to pick geography for a-level?! did a a few questions out of this booklet so we understood the info.
english our teacher rabbled on a bit:sleep: we did a mindmap of sanity/insanity, i'm hoping we'll be looking at other themes in macbeth as i'm getting a little bit bored ugh
biology got my mock back:redface: got 66/90- which is just below 75%?! so not amazing but better than i expected:redface: need to make sure i'm doing proper revision before exams as i felt like what i did for bio wasn't very effective:sigh: we looked at bacteria and did this boring practical with a petri dish.
then had biology revision class- i asked for my paper back just so i could flick through it- managed to get full marks on some of the bigger questions but there was this one about natural selection which i only got 2 out of 4 marks on:no: i thought i did okay on that question but when the teacher went through the topic on the board i was a bit confused as to what i should've put to get the other 2 marks? idk maybe something to do with genes but he didn't make it clear:angry: but yeah we went through fossilisation and genetics.
went home to find that the bb8 breakfast unit i won finally arrived in the post:biggrin: it's really cute, i'll post a picture tomorrow:smile:
had a bit of a bland dinner then revised algebraic fractions + sequences for an hour. revised cpu and architechture for an hour (rather unwillingly) then had a shower somewhere in between because the work was getting a bit dry. last hour i just revised french grammar:smile:

qotd: what time do you get up on a school/work day?
aotd: 6:15

Spoiler

i normally get up around 6.40 because i've trained myself to resist the temptation of looking at my phone for ages
Original post by mez_merising
i normally get up around 6.40 because i've trained myself to resist the temptation of looking at my phone for ages

need to start training myself to do that:redface:
:woo: good day!
Well done for your mock results and good luck :crossedf:
I get up at 7:15-7:30 because my bed is nice and warm and I have no reason to be up before that :smile:
Original post by laurawatt
:woo: good day!
Well done for your mock results and good luck :crossedf:
I get up at 7:15-7:30 because my bed is nice and warm and I have no reason to be up before that :smile:

the warmness of my bed is what really stops me from getting up:redface:
7:30?! i'm outta the house omw to school at that time:colondollar:
the warmness of my bed is what really stops me from getting up:redface:
7:30?! i'm outta the house omw to school at that time:colondollar:

Oh! I don't have to leave until 8:30 :colondollar:
Oh! I don't have to leave until 8:30 :colondollar:

you're lucky!:tongue:
I get up at 6 and leave at 7:50.

Wish I could go later but I don’t want to compromise coming home early. :smile:

tuesday 20th march 2018
last listening to: fall out boy- rat a tat

hello! i'm making this post shorter as it's a bit later than usual so i hope y'all don't mind:redface:
but yeah, i got my maths paper 2 mock back- and i got an 8!:rave: awfully chuffed with that grade, was expecting a 7 but:tongue:
and i got a C in my business mock!:biggrin: (higher than a D, which is what i got last time so shush)
i've been doing bits of revision tonight because my english homework took me so long:s-smilie: still haven't finished it, ugh. made some biology and physics revision notes as well as working on re classwork which i didn't finish in class as i was playing cards against humanity oopps:redface: going to maths revision after school made me feel slightly better.
i've just put on this scrub from lush but my skin feels weird atm:tongue:

qotd: favourite film franchise/series
aotd: marvel's probably my fave franchise- i really like the how to train your dragon series even though there's only 2:tongue:

tags: @mez_merising @clouddbubbles @dope_hana @laurawatt @Toastiekid @seriouslygcse @hope2002 @stalkingsilence @04MR17 @JedEmily

I love Marvel! Can't wait for the new Deadpool, Venom, and Spiderman movies! <3
Favourite film still has to be the Harry Potters :tongue:
Omg congrats for the business studies and maths!! :biggrin:
Original post by seriouslygcse
I love Marvel! Can't wait for the new Deadpool, Venom, and Spiderman movies! <3

yaas the new spiderman animation looks so good! and i can't wait for infinity war:tongue:

Favourite film still has to be the Harry Potters :tongue:
Omg congrats for the business studies and maths!! :biggrin:

harry potter films are v good :love:
thank you!:smile:
omggg yay for your business and maths results! that’s awesome and v promising! :hugs:

i think my fave film is the greatest showman :love:
i loveee big musical movies so hairspray and greatest showman are two of my top faves but it really depends what mood i'm in :h:

Latest

Trending

Trending