The Student Room Group

Crazy story

Firstly I'm a guy and this story is about a broken bro-mance, possibly by myself .. Idk.
I used to be best friends with him, we used to whats app each other everyday and we hanged out in sixth form as well. This was in the first year of sixth form. During this time I made 2 other close friends to whom I introduced my 'best-friend' to.

Overtime my 'best-friend' slowly started to move away from me and spending time with my other 2 close friends and you can probably guess the rest.... they became really close to each other and I unfortunately was left out. Since then we have hardly talked or even texted each other. Now we go to different unis so of course we will probably never ever talk.

What should I feel?
Reply 1
Find new friends
Reply 2
Also forgot to mention, they started going out to places without even inviting me and stuff like that.. TBH it got me hard back then but right now I think I shouldn't really care but yeahhh
Reply 3
Original post by T0mas
Find new friends

As I said, Im in university now. But in some way it still affects me. Idk if you or anyone will get it.
Original post by Anonymous
Firstly I'm a guy and this story is about a broken bro-mance, possibly by myself .. Idk.
I used to be best friends with him, we used to whats app each other everyday and we hanged out in sixth form as well. This was in the first year of sixth form. During this time I made 2 other close friends to whom I introduced my 'best-friend' to.

Overtime my 'best-friend' slowly started to move away from me and spending time with my other 2 close friends and you can probably guess the rest.... they became really close to each other and I unfortunately was left out. Since then we have hardly talked or even texted each other. Now we go to different unis so of course we will probably never ever talk.

What should I feel?

There isn’t any kind of should feel, it’s for you to work out how you feel. Angry? Sad?

What are your options going forward?
Find new friends?
Be lonely?
I guess he never considered you as a best friend?

Did you mostly initiate whatsapp convo's first?
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
I guess he never considered you as a best friend?

Did you mostly initiate whatsapp convo's first?

Yes. We used to really close

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending