The Student Room Group

What does he want

Will a man that you haven’t yet in person yet. Yet keeps reaching out to you months on end commenting on all your photos saying he wants a relationship, that he fantasies about you, all this bizarre crazy things yet gets scared to meet you in a public place yet is quick to give you his address and invite you to his house. I was in the city once and I posted it on my story and he said he knew exactly where I was and that he was going to drive around to see if he could find me yet he didn’t want to cause he felt like it was weird????? This has been going on for months, there was a point in time where we had a little thing going on but that was months ago.
Original post by Emilly676
Will a man that you haven’t yet in person yet. Yet keeps reaching out to you months on end commenting on all your photos saying he wants a relationship, that he fantasies about you, all this bizarre crazy things yet gets scared to meet you in a public place yet is quick to give you his address and invite you to his house. I was in the city once and I posted it on my story and he said he knew exactly where I was and that he was going to drive around to see if he could find me yet he didn’t want to cause he felt like it was weird????? This has been going on for months, there was a point in time where we had a little thing going on but that was months ago.

Why do you keep creating threads about this guy? If you're at all genuine, then block him and move on.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending