The Student Room Group

Fed up of being single and no guy liking me!!

What can I do to improve my chances of a guy liking me, I'm willing to revamp my look. I just don't want to be that cliche woman with a thousand cats ( or dogs even, I don't really like cats). I want to just experience a relationship, as I've never had a relationship where we'd care for each other and encourage each other, you know something humble. I also want to have sex, like there's only so long you can wait, but I'd rather lose it to a boyfriend than a randomer tbh.
Reply 1
you're a girl. :smile: guys like girls....i don't think you need to do anything else.

Edit: Depends if you just want sex or want to meet a decent guy. For sex go to clubs or use tinder..should be no problem finding it there. If you want a decent guy join societies or get a part time job...usually you can meet half decent people that way (the type who don't just want you for your body).

Apart from that just try to be nice, don't have resting ***** face. Smile, giggle, twizzle your hair... you know the girly stuff that guys like and find attractive!
(edited 6 years ago)
You've probably ignored a guy who likes you at some point!
You shldnt change yourself to make anyone like you. You need to be comfortable and confident in yourself for sm1 else to like you. Hope this helps
Hard to say without knowing what the issue is at the moment. What do you look like? What is your 'look' you're willing to revamp? What's your personality like? What do you do that brings you into contact with guys?
Reply 5
Original post by abhinair3004
You've probably ignored a guy who likes you at some point!

That may be true but I wouldn't know
Reply 6
Original post by Student-95
Hard to say without knowing what the issue is at the moment. What do you look like? What is your 'look' you're willing to revamp? What's your personality like? What do you do that brings you into contact with guys?

Nothing brings me into contact with guys tbh
Reply 7
Original post by Froppy
you're a girl. :smile: guys like girls....i don't think you need to do anything else.

Edit: Depends if you just want sex or want to meet a decent guy. For sex go to clubs or use tinder..should be no problem finding it there. If you want a decent guy join societies or get a part time job...usually you can meet half decent people that way (the type who don't just want you for your body).

Apart from that just try to be nice, don't have resting ***** face. Smile, giggle, twizzle your hair... you know the girly stuff that guys like and find attractive!

Nah don't want to have sex with someone from the club , want a decent guy
Original post by Anonymous

Well that's a problem. Even if you're great you won't enter a relationship if you're never meeting people.

What do you do?
Reply 9
You sound a little like me :lol:
That may be true but I wouldn't know

P.S. don't change anything about yourself. A relationship that is meant to last will only last, if both the participants are true to themselves
What can I do to improve my chances of a guy liking me, I'm willing to revamp my look. I just don't want to be that cliche woman with a thousand cats ( or dogs even, I don't really like cats). I want to just experience a relationship, as I've never had a relationship where we'd care for each other and encourage each other, you know something humble. I also want to have sex, like there's only so long you can wait, but I'd rather lose it to a boyfriend than a randomer tbh.

Easy! Get yourself out there! Be more confident in you! If that means revamping the way you look then do it! But also give it time. And maybe look closer to home. Say maybe go on a date with a male friend you like? Be a little experimental. That way you will know what you like :smile:
Well that's a problem. Even if you're great you won't enter a relationship if you're never meeting people.

What do you do?

Currently at uni
Currently at uni

Aren't there any guys on your course? You could join societies and go to socials. If not there's always tinder.
Never seen such a relatable thread title.
Aren't there any guys on your course? You could join societies and go to socials. If not there's always tinder.

There's a few good looking ones but they look at me as though I'm an alien

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending