The Student Room Group

Got into trouble at school????

Hi :smile:

I know people can't say indefinitely, but I got into a bit trouble in year 8 over disputes on Facebook with a friend.

Basically, it ended up where the school got the local police to come in to give me a telling off (just as a means of scaring me). I didn't get any cautions or warnings or anything; it was just a telling off, really.

I'm probably worrying over nothing, but does anyone think that this is likely to have been passed onto my college? (I'm 18 now). I highly doubt it has been, but I'm an anxious person!! Lol I'm in my second year there doing A levels and I just think it'd be so embarrassing for them to know!!

(edited 6 years ago)
Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....no.
Original post by aimee1014
Hi :smile:

I know people can't say indefinitely, but I got into a bit trouble in year 8 over disputes on Facebook with a friend.

Basically, it ended up where the school got the local police to come in to give me a telling off (just as a means of scaring me). I didn't get any cautions or warnings or anything; it was just a telling off, really.

I'm probably worrying over nothing, but does anyone think that this is likely to have been passed onto my college? (I'm 18 now). I highly doubt it has been, but I'm an anxious person!! Lol

Keep an eye on public buildings and check for wanted posters with your photo on them. Draw on a mustache and some glasses.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending