The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by unprinted
There are side-effects. Go to the wrong place and yes, you can do permanent damage to your penis.

All that showed is that she would have been a bad partner.

Omg...seriously??? Permanent damage :frown: Then why doctors suggest a surgery???

Yes, she was mean and she hurt me. After this incident, I haven't done sex with any girl, even not in a relationship. I am afraid that same incident will again happen.

Can I ask something from you, I did too much Masturbation in my childhood, even I was in 6 standards when I started and still I'm 25 years old and do Masturbation. This a reason my penis is small??? Do you think it effected on my penis width???

And should I do Masturbation now Or shouldn't???? Is it harmful???
Either they don't suggest it, or 'to make money'.

It has affected you, but it really is rare for anyone to do this and not attempting to be sexual with someone again because of it isn't helping you.

If lots of masturbation over many years reduced the size of a penis, I wouldn't be able to see mine... No, it's not harmful. If you only do it one way, it can make it harder to learn to orgasm from other things, including partner sex.
Reply 22
Either they don't suggest it, or 'to make money'.

It has affected you, but it really is rare for anyone to do this and not attempting to be sexual with someone again because of it isn't helping you.

If lots of masturbation over many years reduced the size of a penis, I wouldn't be able to see mine... No, it's not harmful. If you only do it one way, it can make it harder to learn to orgasm from other things, including partner sex.

So, according to your point of view, I shouldn't do Masturbation anymore???

And should do sex with girls instead of Masturbation???

And final thing is that my Penis is fine??? and there is no need for Surgery???

Am I right???
Masturbate as much as you want, it's not going to affect your penis size. You might want to try a variety of ways of doing it, for the variety and for learning new ways to orgasm. Sex with other people is differently nice. You can do both.

Yes, your penis is fine and its width - many women say this is more important for their pleasure than length - is average. There is absolutely no need for surgery and if you had some, it probably wouldn't end well.
Reply 24
Masturbate as much as you want, it's not going to affect your penis size. You might want to try a variety of ways of doing it, for the variety and for learning new ways to orgasm. Sex with other people is differently nice. You can do both.

Yes, your penis is fine and its width - many women say this is more important for their pleasure than length - is average. There is absolutely no need for surgery and if you had some, it probably wouldn't end well.

Thank you, for helping me. I really had disappointed from these situations. But, you gave me strength and courage. Thank you very much.

But, tell me one thing, before doing sex, do I tell her my penis is small??? or not??? because I was afraid from my past experience.
Don't worry about getting any procedures. You can increase the size a little with regular stretching exercises to loosen the suspensory ligament (which holds the penis in and makes it point upwards). This will release some length from inside your body so that it looks bigger externally. You can also try "Jelqing" exercises to lengthen it somewhat. You may gain 0.5-1.0 inch if you do this regularly for 6-12 months. But make sure you do it gradually and safely to avoid injuring your penis.
Reply 26
Original post by aquablue592
Don't worry about getting any procedures. You can increase the size a little with regular stretching exercises to loosen the suspension ligament (which holds the penis in and makes it point upwards). This will release some length from inside your body so that it looks bigger externally. You can also try "Jelqing" exercises to lengthen it somewhat. You may gain 0.5-1.0 inch if you do this regularly for 6-12 months. But make sure you do it gradually and safely to avoid injuring your penis.

And what about width???? Can we increase width through exercise???

Can you please share the full procedure of this exercise???
no the average size is exactly 5inch I'm 6 inch tho and I'm asain idk might of been gotten lucky
Original post by marghoob
I have seen my friends penis (Age Fellows). They have big penis and thick one. They always make fun of me regarding small penis which is like 15, 16 years old boy, I told you earlier.

Any Medicine or other ways for enlargement of penis??? but, no surgery, its expensive and I can't afford it.

Please help me

How big is a 15 16 year old penis?
My penis is 1.5 in long and .5 in thick (erect)
And you joined TSR just to say that?
You are 4inches long..... well yes that is small and i guess that can be a problem from most of the girls out there. Forget the pills and forget the surgery . Many big hospitals stopped this surgery as it does nothing to the length.
Loose all extra weight and use extenders for 6 months , if you are lucky , that can make you rich 5 or even 6 inches and from there you can have much more possibilities to be accepted by a woman.
there always a pill
Original post by jasonbuchin09
no the average size is exactly 5inch I'm 6 inch tho and I'm asain idk might of been gotten lucky

Wow that's HUGE for an asian penis!
And what about width???? Can we increase width through exercise???

Can you please share the full procedure of this exercise???

You can't increase width from exercises, only length. It will become skinny and quite long if you do them regularly. Look up jelqing. It's basically massaging your penis from the base and squeezing to the tip gently while you are semi-erect. You can also stretch the penis downwards to loosen the suspensory ligament and make it 'come out of the body more'.
Reply 35
There's somettthing called "jelqing" I've never ttried it myself, but you mmight want to give itt a ttry
Hi Guys, my penis is too small and thin. I'm now 25 years old but my penis is like 15, 16 years old boy. I'm very disappoint of it. Please let me any procedure for making it big and thick.

Dude Eat Drumstick Tree related foods! In Ayurvedic It’s proven👍🏼
Hi Guys, my penis is too small and thin. I'm now 25 years old but my penis is like 15, 16 years old boy. I'm very disappoint of it. Please let me any procedure for making it big and thick.

Be specific how big is it because it may not be as small as you think

I'm on testosterone replacement therapy and my **** has gone from 4 inches to 8 inches
Reply 39

DAMN BRO U GOT DA STICK. Listen don’t worry about it just buy a penis pump

Latest