The Student Room Group

My boyfriend doesn't care that I am sick.

I have been really sick and my boyfriend doesn't seem to believe me that I am really bad even though I've taken two weeks off from work. He doesn't bother to ask how I'm feeling and he didn't even come to my flat to check how I am. He doesn't even have an excuse because I gave him a spare key. I'm really hurt because when he was sick I visited him and even cooked for him and he can't even be arsed to ask how I am.

When I brought the issue up to him he got mad and said that he is busy with work so didn't have time to visit me. Well he could have visited me over the weekend but he didn't. Why doesn't he care?
Original post by markoandalana12
I have been really sick and my boyfriend doesn't seem to believe me that I am really bad even though I've taken two weeks off from work. He doesn't bother to ask how I'm feeling and he didn't even come to my flat to check how I am. He doesn't even have an excuse because I gave him a spare key. I'm really hurt because when he was sick I visited him and even cooked for him and he can't even be arsed to ask how I am.

When I brought the issue up to him he got mad and said that he is busy with work so didn't have time to visit me. Well he could have visited me over the weekend but he didn't. Why doesn't he care?

Because really he doesnt care and he is selfish. What you should ask yourself is why are you still with him. Even the busiest person can check on how you are and spare 30 minutes to see of you need anything. Dump him or accept him for what he is.
Original post by markoandalana12

You need to clearly explain to your boyfriend why his behaviour is hurting you. Ask him how would he feel if you didn't bother asking him how he is feeling.

The male species are quite clueless when it comes to reading emotions compared to women. You have to explain everything for men to finally understand your feelings.
Reply 3
Get rid of him. Hes trash
Kerb.
Attachment not found
You find out what people are really like when they don't get what they want. When they are put under stress or pressure. Or when something goes wrong: an illness, a car crash etc.

In this case you were ill and he did nothing to help you. Says it all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending