Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    if he had the balls to carry on then i would either get someone higher to deal with or call the police

or i would just beat the **** out of him instead
    Tbh I think that you should just go to someone higher. Realistically it's already harassment like I don't know what more we need to wait for. Even if nothing can be done making someone be aware is helpful.

Violence probably won't do too good anyway, what if they try to get the law on someone? They could get away with what they're doing that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringUnderdog)
    Tbh I think that you should just go to someone higher. Realistically it's already harassment like I don't know what more we need to wait for. Even if nothing can be done making someone be aware is helpful.

Violence probably won't do too good anyway, what if they try to get the law on someone? They could get away with what they're doing that way.
    eh maybe , its out of my hands now

ReputationRep:
    eh maybe , its out of my hands now
    So what's happened then?

ReputationRep:
    i know most people don't want to be seen as 'snakes', but i think she should report it to the biology teacher, or to another member of staff. if stuff like this isn't nipped in the bud, it escalates, and your friend shouldn't be given the opportunity to make her feel more uncomfortable than she already does.

ReputationRep:
    So what's happened then?
    idk , why do u care so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gothshawty2002)
    i know most people don't want to be seen as 'snakes', but i think she should report it to the biology teacher, or to another member of staff. if stuff like this isn't nipped in the bud, it escalates, and your friend shouldn't be given the opportunity to make her feel more uncomfortable than she already does.
    yeh she was going to do that if he keeps pestering her

ReputationRep:
    idk , why do u care so much
    nosy init

ReputationRep:
    nosy init
    she's going to his house today , so it will probably come up

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 11, 2018
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.