The Student Room Group

My boyfriend doesnt care about me

This week I was feeling very sick and was diagnosed with pneumonia the same day I was diagnosed I was assaulted by my uncle to where I was beaten really badly i was hit over the head multiple times with a iron rod and punched multiple times in the head , I ended up with a concussion and a bust forehead with the entire left side of my face swollen . I messaged my boyfriend about it on the weekend and he didn't even seem interested he didn't bother calling me or even bother to take me to the hospital. when I called him out on it he yelled at me and cut the call he wasn't even interested in me or my injuries . What should I do .
Leave him
Original post by Anonymous
This week I was feeling very sick and was diagnosed with pneumonia the same day I was diagnosed I was assaulted by my uncle to where I was beaten really badly i was hit over the head multiple times with a iron rod and punched multiple times in the head , I ended up with a concussion and a bust forehead with the entire left side of my face swollen . I messaged my boyfriend about it on the weekend and he didn't even seem interested he didn't bother calling me or even bother to take me to the hospital. when I called him out on it he yelled at me and cut the call he wasn't even interested in me or my injuries . What should I do .

Dump him he's not worth your time.
Yes, sorry, this isn't even worth a question on here. You DUMP his sorry ar$e!!

If someone else had written what you posted and you read it what would you advise??? If he can't be there for you when you are ill, have been attacked and are injured there is NEVER going to be a time that he is there for you. YOU may be there for him but he WON"T ever be there for you.

You are worth WAY more than how he has treated you and contrary to popular belief there are genuinely nice guys out there who would have your back.

You've found a self S O B - leave him and don't look back. But when YOU break up with him - really - hold your head high and DON"T LOOK BACK!! I would rather not be in a relationship then in a relationship where there person who is supposed to love and care for you can't even be bothered in your greatest time of need.

D.U.M.P. HIM!
This is a situation where you boyfriend needed too be there for you, you needed his comfort, his security. He should want to protect you and look after you! As hard as its going to be, finish with him. Maybe then he will realise! Im sorry you have had to go through this without his support :frown: x
Tell the police all about your uncles assault, if you haven't already.

Put in a claim for compensation, either against him, or via CICA.

Being nearly killed by your uncle is far more important than any boyfriend considerations at the moment.
Reply 6
I have went to the police and taken a protection order against him
Original post by james ionicbond
Leave him

Agreed.
say bye to that @$$.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending