The Student Room Group

What do I need to do to attract girls?

Many girls here and in real life don't like me. What do I need to change about myself to attract girls? I am a good looking person so being couldn't be the case.
Reply 1
Be less arrogant.
Reply 2
Have a good personality. You could be David Gandy but if you ain't got that chat/inter-ma-personal skill you ain't getting hooked up fam.
Be yourself, be confident and be funny
stop being desperate
treat the ladies as human beings with needs.
Dont b too beggy n dont keep them waiting. Talk to girls but not in a flirty way. Dont b a player.
Personally, I just talk to them and become friends with them before making any kind of move. If you’re not friends beforehand then you’ll never be in a good relationship. I’m lesbian though so it might be different for you (your gender isn’t mentioned)
Reply 8
Stopping trolling on tsr and start actually talking to girls might be a decent idea.
Original post by AnonymousU
Be yourself, be confident and be funny

You know 'being yourself' and 'being confident and funny' can be mutually exclusive, right? Not everyone is naturally confident (in the typical sense), and not everyone is naturally inclined to make jokes all the time.
Original post by Fasih123
Many girls here and in real life don't like me. What do I need to change about myself to attract girls? I am a good looking person so being couldn't be the case.

FFS I swear you have made so many threads where you just ask everyone to pity you and complain about how women don't like you. You come across as a cocky tosser who needs to shut up for once.
Original post by Anonymous
You know 'being yourself' and 'being confident and funny' can be mutually exclusive, right? Not everyone is naturally confident (in the typical sense), and not everyone is naturally inclined to make jokes all the time.

That can be true but i believe one can become more confident and funny with practise and as time goes on.
Reply 12
As a girl, stop being such a beg. You have confidence okay that is good but don't be a little *****. Stop tryna pick up girls on student room. I don't wanna see you in my DM's either. Don't be a nice guy either. Just talk to people like a normal person.
Focus on one girl at a time and u will improve
Reply 14
Why do these 15 year old girls thinking that I am gonna talk to them. I am 19 FGS
First of all be slightly less arrogant, calling yourself good looking is quite a turn off for most girls.

If it’s just picking up girls in general there’s a book called “The Game” by Neil strauss and it’s almost every single bit of detail into how to pick up any girl.
Females find books like this tantalising and therefore say it’s all rubbish...but take it from me... it works...
Reply 16
First of all be slightly less arrogant, calling yourself good looking is quite a turn off for most girls.

If it’s just picking up girls in general there’s a book called “The Game” by Neil strauss and it’s almost every single bit of detail into how to pick up any girl.
Females find books like this tantalising and therefore say it’s all rubbish...but take it from me... it works...
Stop being self centered; the world doesn't revolve around you.
get back to shotting your puddhi on the side of the road

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending