Turn on thread page Beta

Women who are used to hooking up with physically attractive guys, rate me /10. watch

ReputationRep:
    Swapping to .gif 'cause it's more accurate. Just rate /10 and s'all good.

Don't rate if you just rate anyone who isn't morbidly obese above average 'cause it would skew things.

If you rate 5/10 or below average please explain why.

Many tankzzzz.

ReputationRep:
    Would bulldoze/10.

Obligatory #nohomo of course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    Would bulldoze/10.

Obligatory #nohomo of course.
    Men don't know how to rate other men though.

ReputationRep:
    If 5 is average and 8 is model i'd say 7.5

maybe higher if you smiled

p.s. women cant rate

ReputationRep:
    7/10

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Applepiex3)
    7/10
    Is that good enough to hook up with? Would you drag a hot friend away from me if I was talking to her in a bar?

ReputationRep:
    Jesus, you’re insecure
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adamson324)
    Jesus, you’re insecure
    Not really....... I just want to know where I stand objectively. Like there's no point in me chatting up hot women if women view me as a 4/10. In that case I'd be better off focusing on improving my appearance.

On the other hand, if it turned out I was a 6 or something it'd be more worthwhile to focus on my behavior/personality instead.

I get way too much conflicting info about my aesthetics, I just want some objective consensus rate from women (and I specified women who are used to hot guys, 'cause I wanna see how I compare to legit attractive men).

ReputationRep:
    would rate quite low, maybe 4/10

main turn offs are the skin tight t-shirt, which shows off your already big muscles making me think you both love yourself and are insecure about yourself. basically fragile narcissist. second thing that's a red flag is the perfectly close shaven beard - looks very preened and not masculine to me. both these things would be ok if you were gay though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RockyDennis)
    Is that good enough to hook up with? Would you drag a hot friend away from me if I was talking to her in a bar?
    Yeah good enough to hook up. No I'd let her keep talking unless if you threw yourself on her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by petalsunrise)

main turn offs are the skin tight t-shirt, which shows off your already big muscles making me think you both love yourself and are insecure about yourself. basically fragile narcissist. second thing that's a red flag is the perfectly close shaven beard - looks very preened and not masculine to me. both these things would be ok if you were gay though.
    Pretend I'm gay and rate again.

I don't care about what my appearance suggests about my personality. Tell me what's wrong with my face.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a gay man and I'd probably rate you about an 8, but things are always different in person tbh. the muscles aren't really my thing but trying to be objective regarding face etc
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by RockyDennis)
    Pretend I'm gay and rate again.

I don't care about what my appearance suggests about my personality. Tell me what's wrong with my face.
    Nothing is wrong with your face. You just look really uncomfortable in that picture, perhaps try smiling.

ReputationRep:
    I hate to rate people, but you are needlessly insecure. 9/10. (however looks don't really matter too much in the long run and I hope you focus on personality more like you suggested earlier). Girls probably aren't talking to you because you either act weird in person or intimidate them haha. I reckon I'd be pretty initimidated by you (in a good way)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by petalsunrise)

A little harsh haha. People are allowed to show off what they've got.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiringlawyerr)
    Of course, but it does not follow that she has to like it.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Good looking guy, 8 or 9 objectively (no homo). However, you give off a very dodgy vibe man. It’s that look in your face, you look like you could be a potential serial killer. Maybe that’s the issue, try relax a little. Have seen pics of you on here before and all of them have the same stare. You could potentially be awkward to talk to aswell, if so then you know where the problems are. It ain’t to do with looks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aspiringlawyerr)
    No if I'm ugly I want to be told as much. The only thing is it's dumb to rate based on "looking vain" or something. I'm not asking about my personality loool, just my aesthetics.

I figure I am definitely below the Geordie Shore cast, absolutely no question about it. So that would put my maximum at like a 6.5? (Since all of those guys are 7 or higher).

ReputationRep:
    Solid 9/10! Yes I would totally date you, in fact - do you fancy a date?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allie4)
    Solid 9/10! Yes I would totally date you, in fact - do you fancy a date?
    Rocky's pulled

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.