Turn on thread page Beta

How to get casual sex (im a girl)? watch

Announcements

Weird question, i know. Here's the problem: I'm feeling quite horny and most guys wouldn't expect me to enjoy casual sex so without asking them for it directly i don't know what to do. I know lots of guys who would be into this kind of thing but i don't want it to be awkward asking or hinting at it. Would showy Instagram pictures be a sign or simply flirty? or even would guys know that I'm down by hearing I've done it with someone else? any suggestions would help - I'm 18 btw.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Step 1: Join Tinder
    Step 2: Set up profile
    Step 3: Swipe right several times

Done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Weird question, i know. Here's the problem: I'm feeling quite horny and most guys wouldn't expect me to enjoy casual sex so without asking them for it directly i don't know what to do. I know lots of guys who would be into this kind of thing but i don't want it to be awkward asking or hinting at it. Would showy Instagram pictures be a sign or simply flirty? or even would guys know that I'm down by hearing I've done it with someone else? any suggestions would help - I'm 18 btw.
    How do you expect to find a FWB if you don't want to ask or even hint at it If you have the confidence to have casual sex with someone, you have the confidence to ask them directly.

The worst that can happen is they take it as a compliment but say no.

maybe just ask lol. confidence is major. if you want to do it ask away! own your moves girl xo

ReputationRep:
    PM me, lol

Spoiler:
    Show

only joking but yeah, use tinder

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I mean, this is incredibly straightforward for a girl lol.

Just get Tinder, that's probably the easiest way.

Are you based in London?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    tsr isnt probably the best place to ask for this

join tinder ?

ReputationRep:
    You could buy a dildo?

I wonder if that'll get through the filter.

Well, blow me. I didn't expect that.

ReputationRep:
    https://i.imgur.com/YAGpXPd.png

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pigster)
    You could buy a dildo?

I wonder if that'll get through the filter.

Well, blow me. I didn't expect that.
    I don't think that's what they're designed for

I think a lot of guys would be absolutely flattered if you went up and asked for sex straight up. Guys really don’t care if it sounds weird you want to have sex with them, they’d generally love it. If guys asked 95% of women for the same thing they’d say no and think we’re creeps...
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    OP if you’re a girl and you’re hot you can do it any way you want. Actually, you could literally walk up to 10 guys on the street tomorrow, ask them for sex and 9/10 would say yes. And the only reason the other one would refuse is if he was gay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrelaiBoy)
    I don't think that's what they're designed for
    I was meaning the getting off, without the need for approaching a (lucky as ****) bloke.

Now... I know that won't get through the filter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pigster)
    I was meaning the getting off, without the need for approaching a (lucky as ****) bloke.

Now... I know that won't get through the filter.
    I meant the "blow" part

ReputationRep:
    Ask someone, a lot of guys dream of a girl asking to have sex with them

Would it not be considered sexual harrassment for a man to randomly approach girls to ask for sex?

And yet that's what some people are suggesting that the OP does to men...

Double standards clearly exist.

Tinder, easily

or any dating site

most guys on dating sites are just looking for hookups anyways so go for it. if you tell them you're looking for no strings attached sex only you'll have them lined up within minutes

ermmm find a sexy buddy or go on dating websites x

ReputationRep:
    Does no one have any self respect anymore, or am I just old fashioned? -_-
    OP, if you're not a troll, get yourself into a meaningful relationship. Don't sleep around and make yourself look easy

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 4, 2018
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.