The Student Room Group

How to get casual sex (im a girl)?

Weird question, i know. Here's the problem: I'm feeling quite horny and most guys wouldn't expect me to enjoy casual sex so without asking them for it directly i don't know what to do. I know lots of guys who would be into this kind of thing but i don't want it to be awkward asking or hinting at it. Would showy Instagram pictures be a sign or simply flirty? or even would guys know that I'm down by hearing I've done it with someone else? any suggestions would help - I'm 18 btw.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Step 1: Join Tinder
Step 2: Set up profile
Step 3: Swipe right several times

Done.
Original post by Anonymous
Weird question, i know. Here's the problem: I'm feeling quite horny and most guys wouldn't expect me to enjoy casual sex so without asking them for it directly i don't know what to do. I know lots of guys who would be into this kind of thing but i don't want it to be awkward asking or hinting at it. Would showy Instagram pictures be a sign or simply flirty? or even would guys know that I'm down by hearing I've done it with someone else? any suggestions would help - I'm 18 btw.

How do you expect to find a FWB if you don't want to ask or even hint at it :biggrin: If you have the confidence to have casual sex with someone, you have the confidence to ask them directly.

The worst that can happen is they take it as a compliment but say no.
(edited 6 years ago)
maybe just ask lol. confidence is major. if you want to do it ask away! own your moves girl xo
Reply 4
PM me, lol

Spoiler

I mean, this is incredibly straightforward for a girl lol.

Just get Tinder, that's probably the easiest way.
Are you based in London?
tsr isnt probably the best place to ask for this

join tinder ?
Reply 8
You could buy a dildo?

I wonder if that'll get through the filter.

Well, blow me. I didn't expect that.
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Pigster
You could buy a dildo?

I wonder if that'll get through the filter.

Well, blow me. I didn't expect that.

I don't think that's what they're designed for
I think a lot of guys would be absolutely flattered if you went up and asked for sex straight up. Guys really don’t care if it sounds weird you want to have sex with them, they’d generally love it. If guys asked 95% of women for the same thing they’d say no and think we’re creeps...
Original post by TrelaiBoy
I don't think that's what they're designed for

I was meaning the getting off, without the need for approaching a (lucky as ****) bloke.

Now... I know that won't get through the filter.
Original post by Pigster
I was meaning the getting off, without the need for approaching a (lucky as ****) bloke.

Now... I know that won't get through the filter.

I meant the "blow" part
Ask someone, a lot of guys dream of a girl asking to have sex with them
(edited 6 years ago)
Would it not be considered sexual harrassment for a man to randomly approach girls to ask for sex?

And yet that's what some people are suggesting that the OP does to men...

Double standards clearly exist.
Tinder, easily

or any dating site

most guys on dating sites are just looking for hookups anyways so go for it. if you tell them you're looking for no strings attached sex only you'll have them lined up within minutes
ermmm find a sexy buddy or go on dating websites x
Does no one have any self respect anymore, or am I just old fashioned? -_-
OP, if you're not a troll, get yourself into a meaningful relationship. Don't sleep around and make yourself look easy
Would it not be considered sexual harrassment for a man to randomly approach girls to ask for sex?

And yet that's what some people are suggesting that the OP does to men...

Double standards clearly exist.

oh bore off

Latest

Trending

Trending