The Student Room Group

How to talk to a boy in my class

I don’t sit by him or anything and don’t want to make it awkward lol. Any tips???
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I don’t sit by him or anything and don’t want to make it awkward lol. Any tips???

Depending on what stage youre in education (secondary, college or uni etc) then when you are out of class and on break just go up to him and introduce yourself :smile:

It might seem direct but honestly it works the best sometimes, even if its just a question about what he has been up to or something that you can both relate too perhaps talk about what happened in your class? :h:

If it's been a while you've been in the same class I'm sure he will know of you at least well at least everyone in my old classes knew each others names :redface:

Hope this helps
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

The day you get homework or something and see him at break/lunch just say "hey, sorry i don't quite get this. Do you mind helping me out?"

Good luck :h:
Reply 3
Original post by Kraggor
Depending on what stage youre in education (secondary, college or uni etc) then when you are out of class and on break just go up to him and introduce yourself :smile:

It might seem direct but honestly it works the best sometimes, even if its just a question about what he has been up to or something that you can both relate too perhaps talk about what happened in your class? :h:

If it's been a while you've been in the same class I'm sure he will know of you at least well at least everyone in my old classes knew each others names :redface:

Hope this helps

Yeah thank you, we have talked before and stuff and we’re in secondary
Try to talk to him in person about things that are concerning your class or homework and than, if you have social media, add him and see if you can start to message with him and get to know him more from there if you feel better that way

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending