The Student Room Group

Am i pregnant?

Last year I had a pregnancy scare and ever since then I have continued to have worries anytime I've done stuff. I've still never had sex before and when me and my best friend (male we're not actually dating yet) have been doing sexual things but not had sex. He has fingered me kind of but not inserted his finger fully inside yet. I have given him handjob but i'm worried incase he possibly could have had precum or *** on his hands - but he definitley didnt insert any fingers as I didnt want him to. He also didnt finger me after he came- he came and then everything finished - he came and I saw it on his chest but then we kissed and said goodbye etc.

The only worry I have is if the *** somehow sprayed onto my pants or something - my pants weren't off and wasn't lying close to him when he was cumming.

Help someone lol could I be pregnant or am I just paranoid?
Reply 1
help pls
Reply 2
Youre just paranoid. If you want to be 100% sure then get a pregnancy test.
you're just paranoid. wearing your pants with semen on won't make you preg unless or until its inside your womb
(edited 6 years ago)
If you have a test, the only question will be how much you've wasted on it: a quid or less from Poundland etc or nearly £20 (some of the more expensive brands) because you're not going to get pregnant from this.

You are doing stuff that you're not entirely comfortable with though, so even if you're not planning to have penis in vagina intercourse yet, it would be worth talking to your GP about contraception options.
Reply 5
Original post by Emi1998
Last year I had a pregnancy scare and ever since then I have continued to have worries anytime I've done stuff. I've still never had sex before and when me and my best friend (male we're not actually dating yet) have been doing sexual things but not had sex. He has fingered me kind of but not inserted his finger fully inside yet. I have given him handjob but i'm worried incase he possibly could have had precum or *** on his hands - but he definitley didnt insert any fingers as I didnt want him to. He also didnt finger me after he came- he came and then everything finished - he came and I saw it on his chest but then we kissed and said goodbye etc.

The only worry I have is if the *** somehow sprayed onto my pants or something - my pants weren't off and wasn't lying close to him when he was cumming.

Help someone lol could I be pregnant or am I just paranoid?

You're paranoid. Talk to your GP about it, get some contraception.

Sperm can't teleport and it's not some animal. It barely moves, and definitely can't travel all the way into you to fertilise an egg even if it splashed on your leg. Having underwear on makes it even harder. Then that tiny amount of sperm has to be enough to fetilise you. It's not the first sperm that reaches the egg that fertilises it, they need to get through the barrier to do it which means multiple of them will die while trying to get in.
Reply 6
ok so u all think the chance is small??
You've more chance of being struck by lightning while going to the chemist / poundshop to buy a test than being pregnant.

Quick Reply

Latest