The Student Room Group

Crush

I want to shop crushing on this person , how do I , don't ask y .
Get into an argument with them for no reason
Original post by Y11_Maths
Get into an argument with them for no reason

Noooo that would ruin the friendship completely. I’m assuming this person wants to stay friends, just not have a crush on them
focus on their flaws, my guy would flirt w a lamppost if it had lady parts
Reply 4
Interact with new people so you can distract yourself from them.
Original post by Anonymous
I want to shop crushing on this person , how do I , don't ask y .

Show them this.
Do you spend a lot of time with them?
Reply 7
Original post by Bulletzone
Show them this.

**** ,stop*
Reply 8
Original post by cheesecakelove
Do you spend a lot of time with them?

No😪
get a new crush lol
Original post by bluemuffin
Noooo that would ruin the friendship completely. I’m assuming this person wants to stay friends, just not have a crush on them

Uno
A really good way to move on is to confess to someone, face the harsh rejection that will stick with you forever and allow you to move on from this person completely.

If they don't like you, just move on, buddy.
A really good way to move on is to confess to someone, face the harsh rejection that will stick with you forever and allow you to move on from this person completely.

If they don't like you, just move on, buddy.

This happened to me when I confessed to my friend, and our friendship has changed completely. They barely talk to me anymore, honestly it makes me so upset. Also coz the person told everyone, all of their friends, it got around the WHOLE YEAR, everyone knows about it and it’s so awkward. I wouldn’t recommend this, just try and get over your crush, it will go eventually (hopefully).
This happened to me when I confessed to my friend, and our friendship has changed completely. They barely talk to me anymore, honestly it makes me so upset. Also coz the person told everyone, all of their friends, it got around the WHOLE YEAR, everyone knows about it and it’s so awkward. I wouldn’t recommend this, just try and get over your crush, it will go eventually (hopefully).

I assumed OP wasn't young/in school lol my bad

Sorry that happened you; the person you confessed to must have been really immature.
Reply 14
Try and find something else to focus on and don’t worry about the crush.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending