The Student Room Group

Crushes

I have this crush on a lad that I work with and we get on really well. However, his friend is really good looking and I use to fancy him a couple of years ago but we have put that behind us and have been friends for ages now. Last week I overheard the lad I use to like **** me off to my crush. My crush never said anything but it still hurt me. I don't know what to do because they both don't know I overheard them. I do want to continue to get to know my crush but it'll be really awkward with the other lad around. Any ideas?
Reply 1
Original post by x-dancerr
I have this crush on a lad that I work with and we get on really well. However, his friend is really good looking and I use to fancy him a couple of years ago but we have put that behind us and have been friends for ages now. Last week I overheard the lad I use to like **** me off to my crush. My crush never said anything but it still hurt me. I don't know what to do because they both don't know I overheard them. I do want to continue to get to know my crush but it'll be really awkward with the other lad around. Any ideas?

I would just ignore him and see how it goes with the guy you work with. What sort of things did he say?
Original post by UWS
I would just ignore him and see how it goes with the guy you work with. What sort of things did he say?

Good advice. If your crush is a decent person, he will want to make his own mind up and have that conversation with you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending