The Student Room Group

Will my bf think I’m gross if I pee in a bush on our camping trip

I’m going camping with my bf and we are doing a long walk first before getting to the campsite (6 hours). I get bad headaches if I don’t drink enough so I’m gonna need to drink approx 2 litres of water so I’m going to end up really needing to pee. Will he think I’m gross if I tell him I need to pee in a bush?
Original post by Studetroom123
I’m going camping with my bf and we are doing a long walk first before getting to the campsite (6 hours). I get bad headaches if I don’t drink enough so I’m gonna need to drink approx 2 litres of water so I’m going to end up really needing to pee. Will he think I’m gross if I tell him I need to pee in a bush?

Ofc not. He would have no hesitation if he needed to go.

Maybe have a look for something to assist you?
https://www.backpacker.com/gear/the-complete-guide-to-female-urination-devices
Reply 2
Where else are you thinking of peeing if not in a bush?
Original post by phys981
Where else are you thinking of peeing if not in a bush?

JUst trying to hold it until we find a bathroom I guess
Reply 4
Original post by Studetroom123
JUst trying to hold it until we find a bathroom I guess

Don't be daft. Anyone who's ever been walking/hiking or camping knows that sometimes you have to pee al fresco. You're also adding fertiliser to the bush :wink:
[QUOTE="phys981;76853492"]Don't be daft. Anyone who's ever been walking/hiking or camping knows that sometimes you have to pee al fresco. You're also adding fertiliser to the bush
Original post by phys981
Don't be daft. Anyone who's ever been walking/hiking or camping knows that sometimes you have to pee al fresco. You're also adding fertiliser to the bush :wink:

I’ve never done anything like this before so I’m kinda uncomfortable thinking about it. But if I do end up having to go in a bush do u dig a hole or just pee?
[QUOTE="Studetroom123;76853552"]
Original post by phys981
Don't be daft. Anyone who's ever been walking/hiking or camping knows that sometimes you have to pee al fresco. You're also adding fertiliser to the bush

I’ve never done anything like this before so I’m kinda uncomfortable thinking about it. But if I do end up having to go in a bush do u dig a hole or just pee?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0gmQQTX0OQ
No, People pee in bushes all the time, in fact boys should LOVE peeing in bushes.
Original post by obrienk807
No, People pee in bushes all the time, in fact boys should LOVE peeing in bushes.

Yep They do.
If it were me and I needed to go, I certainly wouldn't hesitate to have a pee in a Bush.
Just remember to take some fem fresh for afterwards lol.
I'm so flattered my opinion on this means so much to you. He won't mind. on the other hand I had a tinder date pee in the shower while we was on there together. I didn't say nothing but I didn't like. what was I supposed to do rub her nose init?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending