The Student Room Group

is hazard perception hard

Is hazard perception harder than the multiple choice part. Am I likely to fail the hazard perception. There's not much revision, practice material for hazard perception. But the multiple choice I have done loads of.
Original post by tom123h456
Is hazard perception harder than the multiple choice part. Am I likely to fail the hazard perception. There's not much revision, practice material for hazard perception. But the multiple choice I have done loads of.

Hazard perception was super easy. It's as simple as seeing a car about to pull out on you or a pedestrian about to run in front of you. When you are watching the video it is extremely obvious what's about to happen, for example you are goijng down a road and you see a side road with a car coming down it... Obvious that it's going to pull out on you because that's the point of the test. That was my experience of it at least, if you have any common sense you will do just fine.
hazard perception is was easier.
Moved to Learning to Drive
Reply 4
I passed!!!
(edited 6 years ago)
I passed!!!

Congratulations :smile:
I passed!!!

Congratulations! :biggrin:

Can I just ask though which material did you use to revise?
Reply 7
Original post by DrawTheLine
Congratulations :smile:

Thank you
Reply 8
Original post by AppleB
Congratulations! :biggrin:

Can I just ask though which material did you use to revise?

Did every single question on these free apps https://imgur.com/gallery/0aB1a
(edited 6 years ago)
Did every single question on these free apps https://imgur.com/gallery/0aB1a

Thank you :biggrin: are the questions at the test centre similar format?
Original post by AppleB

Don't just rely on free apps. I'd highly recommend buying apps / website access from likes of Theory Test Pro or Driving Test Success. I offer access to Driving Test Success site for my pupils (they get 3 months at a time - most don't normally need more time, although some.....).

Also make sure you read the Highway Code, don't just practice question after question in the hope of getting them right by repetition.
Original post by AppleB

yes
Original post by EvilShubunkin
Don't just rely on free apps. I'd highly recommend buying apps / website access from likes of Theory Test Pro or Driving Test Success. I offer access to Driving Test Success site for my pupils (they get 3 months at a time - most don't normally need more time, although some.....).

Also make sure you read the Highway Code, don't just practice question after question in the hope of getting them right by repetition.

yes

Thanks guys :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending