The Student Room Group

UNED exams

Hi everyone! I am a student from the UK and just finished A levels. I want to study in Spain, and will get my UNED credencial this month. To boost my grade, I also plan to take the UNED fase especifica in biology and chemistry. Is there anyone who took these exams?
What's a good way to prepare for them? I understand Spanish, but I did not study these subjects in Spanish and therefore I have to learn all the terms.
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Thanks!
Original post by AnnMarieJanssen
Hi everyone! I am a student from the UK and just finished A levels. I want to study in Spain, and will get my UNED credencial this month. To boost my grade, I also plan to take the UNED fase especifica in biology and chemistry. Is there anyone who took these exams?
What's a good way to prepare for them? I understand Spanish, but I did not study these subjects in Spanish and therefore I have to learn all the terms.

HIAAA,

I am literally doing the same thing, are you gonna be taking this like this wedensday? in London?

Quick Reply

Latest