The Student Room Group

Fast track course

Will SFE under any circumstance fund a 11,200 tuition fee? Is there any person high up the ladder to send a request to? If they are willing to pay my current choice 18,500 grand over two years, then surely paying less for this fast track method would be beneficial for both parties. A private university, of which i did consider last year have contacted me again to see if i am interested in finishing my degree in one year instead of two.
Original post by random_matt
Will SFE under any circumstance fund a 11,200 tuition fee? Is there any person high up the ladder to send a request to? If they are willing to pay my current choice 18,500 grand over two years, then surely paying less for this fast track method would be beneficial for both parties. A private university, of which i did consider last year have contacted me again to see if i am interested in finishing my degree in one year instead of two.

Hi random_matt,

Universities and colleges will set the amount of tuition fees being charged.

Most full time undergraduate students studying at a government funded institution will be eligible to apply for a Tuition Fee loan of up to £9,250 per academic year. However, students studying at an Alternative Provider or Private University can apply for Tuition Fee Loan up to a maximum of £6165 per year if the course is eligible to be funded by Student Finance.

Thanks

Louise
Original post by Louise E SFE
Hi random_matt,

Universities and colleges will set the amount of tuition fees being charged.

Most full time undergraduate students studying at a government funded institution will be eligible to apply for a Tuition Fee loan of up to £9,250 per academic year. However, students studying at an Alternative Provider or Private University can apply for Tuition Fee Loan up to a maximum of £6165 per year if the course is eligible to be funded by Student Finance.

Thanks

Louise

Are those rules set in stone?
Original post by random_matt
Are those rules set in stone?

Hi Matt ,

Yes , The rules and regulations are set by the Department for Education.

Thanks

Louise

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending