The Student Room Group

How do you know if a boy likes you?

So I met this boy at a party at the end of January and he was veryyy drunk... we were talking and got to know each other and he tried to kiss me but I didn’t want to. We still started talking and danced and had fun that night... the next day my friend who’s party it was made a group chat and he was in it, along with around 13/14 other people. We met again at another party which we invited him and all the other boys to and at first he didn’t talk to me and started hanging out with other random girls which didn’t even bother me that much... anyways in the middle I went outside and he came and sat next to me and we started talking again... he told me a bit more about himself and it was all good, he never tried to make a move again either which was also great. That was in February and I haven’t seen him since, I’m hoping to after my exams and his are over... anyways he always views my stories first when it’s a photo of me whereas if it’s something else he views them later? He always opens my snaps and messages on the group chat very quickly; I really wanna know if he fancies me because I’m starting to develop feelings for him.... someone helppp?
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

i think you need to focus on your gcses , considering you haven't started revising yet
Reply 2
When did I say I haven’t started revising?😂😂😂 I’m on my break loooollll chill
To be honest, i have guys like that on my social medias..

Maybe try meeting up with him alone to see how it goes? Does he message you on PM as well instead of the group chat?
Original post by Crxssend
When did I say I haven’t started revising?😂😂😂 I’m on my break loooollll chill

this ring any bells

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5332056
Reply 5
Sometimes... thank you x
Reply 6
I think you need to learn how to read cos I never once said ‘I haven’t started revising’, get off my page and focus on your past papers x
I think you need to learn how to read cos I never once said ‘I haven’t started revising’, get off my page and focus on your past papers x

ok firstly you can't even remember the content so i'd say you have a long way to go

secondly i actually have revised my subjects and i can memorise the content
Reply 8
Well congratulations go find someone else to try and put down cos it’s not gonna work with me
Well congratulations go find someone else to try and put down cos it’s not gonna work with me

i was just giving you some honest advice , plenty of time for everything else after
So I met this boy at a party at the end of January and he was veryyy drunk... we were talking and got to know each other and he tried to kiss me but I didn’t want to. We still started talking and danced and had fun that night... the next day my friend who’s party it was made a group chat and he was in it, along with around 13/14 other people. We met again at another party which we invited him and all the other boys to and at first he didn’t talk to me and started hanging out with other random girls which didn’t even bother me that much... anyways in the middle I went outside and he came and sat next to me and we started talking again... he told me a bit more about himself and it was all good, he never tried to make a move again either which was also great. That was in February and I haven’t seen him since, I’m hoping to after my exams and his are over... anyways he always views my stories first when it’s a photo of me whereas if it’s something else he views them later? He always opens my snaps and messages on the group chat very quickly; I really wanna know if he fancies me because I’m starting to develop feelings for him.... someone helppp?

from what ur saying it defo sounds like he likes you, and if u like him then totally tell him- it works even if it is a message on sc or ig
Reply 11
Well I appreciate your honesty but hence why i said ‘after my exams’ in the start of my discussion... I’ve been working my ass off for the last two months for every other subject which I’m predicted with As and Bs and I’m happy with that it’s just science so please don’t pretend like u know me.. anyways thanks for the honesty and goodbye
Reply 12
But our whole friendship group has so many plans for summer! What if he was just horny and wanted something out of it and has no feelings for me, that’s what I’m scared about
Well I appreciate your honesty but hence why i said ‘after my exams’ in the start of my discussion... I’ve been working my ass off for the last two months for every other subject which I’m predicted with As and Bs and I’m happy with that it’s just science so please don’t pretend like u know me.. anyways thanks for the honesty and goodbye

don't feel like quoting me back directly huh

lol i get that, have a nice day
Reply 14
Original post by Ray_Shadows
don't feel like quoting me back directly huh

lol i get that, have a nice day

There you go happy... thank you and you too
Reply 15
Original post by Ray_Shadows
i was just giving you some honest advice , plenty of time for everything else after

Are you a guy or a girl?
Idk you can't really be sure until you meet him 1 to 1
But our whole friendship group has so many plans for summer! What if he was just horny and wanted something out of it and has no feelings for me, that’s what I’m scared about

lf i was u id wait until the summer was over, and like a week or two before tell him, so if it is mutual you can meet up, and doing gcses means you have a hella long summer
Are you a guy or a girl?

i'm am a guy , why do you ask
Reply 19
Original post by whatanamazingday
Idk you can't really be sure until you meet him 1 to 1

Yeah i get you, thanks x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending