The Student Room Group

Opinion on girls with big thighs?

I want to know peoples opinions on girls thighs and what sizes people prefer? Or if they don’t care.

Do guys find thighs that are a bit bigger more attractive or smaller thighs?

I’m asking as I myself have bigger thighs, I’m a UK size 12 and feel that my thighs may not be as attractive as of a smaller person. And sometimes get told I need to tone up, but feel my thighs may get larger.

Do people care about a bit of cellulite?

I’m not asking this to bash sizes, I just want to know peoples opinions?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I want to know peoples opinions on girls thighs and what sizes people prefer? Or if they don’t care.

I’m asking as I myself have bigger thighs, I’m a UK size 12 and feel that my thighs may not be as attractive as of a smaller person. And sometimes get told I need to tone up, but feel my thighs may get larger.

Generally we find women with bigger thighs more attractive

WOW don't listen to what you've been told. Bigger is hotter with thighs.
Reply 2
Just love your body and stay healthy. That shows you love yourself.
(edited 5 years ago)
Big thighs can do more than little ones :wink:
Cellulite never looks good.
Thicc thighs save lives
Original post by L S
Cellulite never looks good.

Maybe so, but nearly every women will have it. It's the way the female body stores fat
What people class as big tends to be kinda relative so I wouldn't worry too much.
Everyone has cellulite. I remember seeing the boy's rugby initiation during Fresher's at uni, this huge guy had a fair bit of cellulite on his ass - and that's a big muscly rugby guy.
Original post by TripleCoyote
Everyone has cellulite. I remember seeing the boy's rugby initiation during Fresher's at uni, this huge guy had a fair bit of cellulite on his ass - and that's a big muscly rugby guy.

so... this initiation... tell us more :holmes:
Original post by the bear
so... this initiation... tell us more :holmes:

It's pretty naughty...
Thicker than a snicker, yes please.

And ain't nothing wrong with a few tiger stripes or cellulite, girl.
(edited 5 years ago)
Yeah he was fit.
I’ve always hated my thighs, I feel like they’re disproportionately bigger than they should be. But that’s the bdd and I know in reality they aren’t monstrous (because measuring tape exists) and they’re always going to be thicc. Doesn’t matter what I do i’ll never have the skinny pencil legs I want. Tryig to make peace with that.

Good to know that some don’t mind it I guess.

Size 12 is probably a great size! I like girls with big thighs personally :smile:
Reply 15
Bigger thighs are usually more attractive on a woman for me.
I hate mine but my boyfriend loves them so much. I'm a size 10. I never thought he would like them (since we met online) but since we met he always says how much he loves them
Unless you're obsessively insecure about your thighs or it affects how you behave then I'm indifferent when it comes whether thinner or thicker thighs are better.
Tthhiicccc thicc thicc thicc

I love big thighs, love grabbing them its very womanly a lot of men like it. Men probably won't say anything to you because they'll think you think they're perving

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending