The Student Room Group

I had a bit of a go at him and now hes giving me silent treatment

After i left his yesterday we made plans for his birthday next week, and we were gonna book a hotel etc and so i was showing him options last night. i wanted to make his birthday perfect for him

he fell asleep so didnt reply to me at all... not even this morning, when he was awake (was active on social media)

and i dont want to leave it all last min and so this morning when i saw he was active yet didnt reply to me i left him a slight passive aggressive text saying 'im always help you as much as i can but when it comes to me you dont do anything, im doing this for your birthday and yet im the one getting silent treatment'

for which he immediately replies 'i dont have patience for this, ive just woken up'

and ive messaged him since, then, hes reading them but completely ignoring me...

what i do?
Don't do anything. Just wait patiently until he wants to talk.
Seems like you pissed him off slightly. But, clearly he likes you so wait, try and talk in real life or on a call.
Don't trust your relationship to whether facebook and such says people have 'seen' things, its pretty daft when you think about it.
Original post by Anonymous
After i left his yesterday we made plans for his birthday next week, and we were gonna book a hotel etc and so i was showing him options last night. i wanted to make his birthday perfect for him

he fell asleep so didnt reply to me at all... not even this morning, when he was awake (was active on social media)

and i dont want to leave it all last min and so this morning when i saw he was active yet didnt reply to me i left him a slight passive aggressive text saying 'im always help you as much as i can but when it comes to me you dont do anything, im doing this for your birthday and yet im the one getting silent treatment'

for which he immediately replies 'i dont have patience for this, ive just woken up'

and ive messaged him since, then, hes reading them but completely ignoring me...

what i do?

Just give the silent treatment back, he'll come crawling back
Dump hiz a$$
It was a bit dumb to say that ngl

I would just back off a little for now.

Also maybe he wants to do something else for his bday, he doesn't have to spend it with u lol

In the past my family planned a whole party for me but my partner at that time practically forced them to let me spend the whole day with him instead. We did nothing and just messed about in bed. I still regret that bday cos I spent it with someone who halfass loved me and couldn't stand to let me spend a special day with some other ppl for once.
im not a guy but when i wake up i dont have time or energy for details and planning, yes he was active but everyone goes online in the morning but not everyone responds immediately, i usually answer messages like an hour after waking up so give him some time
Reply 8
he still hasnt replied to me :s
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
It was a bit dumb to say that ngl

I would just back off a little for now.

Also maybe he wants to do something else for his bday, he doesn't have to spend it with u lol

In the past my family planned a whole party for me but my partner at that time practically forced them to let me spend the whole day with him instead. We did nothing and just messed about in bed. I still regret that bday cos I spent it with someone who halfass loved me and couldn't stand to let me spend a special day with some other ppl for once.

it was his idea to spend the day together, not mine, so thought id try and make my bf's birthday a special one....

i have, i havent even double texted him, just waiting for him to message me :redface:
Why did you moan at him for then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending