The Student Room Group

Crushing

So i have a crush on this boy he's one of my friends we talked for 4 months we talked everyday. He made me fell for him over and over again. But yesterday his friend told me he likes someone and the person he likes used to be one of my good friends she's really nice and way prettier than i am but idk if she likes him. When i found out he likes her i stopped talking to him and dipped him on sc and he texted me told me to stop dipping him and tell him what's wrong so i was being honest and told him everything how i feel about him how he used me for what he wanted and fcked with me head and he reply back saying how sorry he is. And I started dipping him but my friends told me he was looking for me bc he sees me everyday at school but now i walk the other way so he cant see me. At the same time im trying to get over him but it seems like he still care about me and the more i try to get over him the more i feel like he wants to attached bc he likes talking to me but he cared me. But he likes someone else. And idk what to do because sonce he knows i have feeling for him he seems to care about how i feel. Pleaseee help me
How did he lead u on if u just talked as friends?
Reply 2
Original post by Aaronrj01
How did he lead u on if u just talked as friends?

Like we talked as friends but as time goes by we started hanging out at the movie and then things changed. Idk what's going between us we dipped everyone on sc and we talk to each other everynight for hours ans hours. Now we don't tak anymore because there's rumors about us going on in school so we stopped talking and i just blocked him because i need to get over him at the faact that he likes someone else.
Reply 3
How old are you?
What is dipping on snapchat?

I really like how easily you cut contact after you thought he wanted with your friend, it shows you respect yourself.
Reply 4
Im 16 and it hurts me so much because i have to see him everyday
Reply 5
Idk what to do every time i see him, her and their bff or close friends i started to break down it makes me missed him and everything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending