The Student Room Group

My mum hates me

She’s always insulting me. Calling me fat, saying i stink, stupid, handicap, says i walk like a disabled idiot, not good enough, and she hits me all the time. And I’m so sick of it. I really want to move out but when i bring it up, she gets angry and offended. She always compares me to everyone and treats me much worse than my sisters. My whole family treat me with so much disrespect. I try to impress her and she’ll thank me for that one time i clean the house then next day she’s back to being rude. She says she loves me but also says she hates me and wants me to die from my illness when she’s angry and I’m starting to believe it’s not just out of anger and it’s the truth. What can I do? She calls me a slut too.
Reply 1
Original post by bullyhunter72
alright
i'll speak to her tonight

why did I even bother making this thread?
Original post by Anonymous
why did I even bother making this thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rkXFyt7EXw
get the strap
get out asap
thats not a healthy place to be

call childline or something
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
She’s always insulting me. Calling me fat, saying i stink, stupid, handicap, says i walk like a disabled idiot, not good enough, and she hits me all the time. And I’m so sick of it. I really want to move out but when i bring it up, she gets angry and offended. She always compares me to everyone and treats me much worse than my sisters. My whole family treat me with so much disrespect. I try to impress her and she’ll thank me for that one time i clean the house then next day she’s back to being rude. She says she loves me but also says she hates me and wants me to die from my illness when she’s angry and I’m starting to believe it’s not just out of anger and it’s the truth. What can I do? She calls me a slut too.

Like anonymous #2 said what she's doing isn't ok, it's very serious abuse. Do you have anyone at school you could talk to about it, such as a teacher you get on with? They'll be able to help you.
leave ur own mother how low
Call childline or tell a teacher or another adult you trust. There isnt really anything we can do, but that obviously is not a safe place for you to be and discussing it with her may not be your best option if she is violent and hitting you
Reply 8
Maybe she has a point? If you stink/ are fat then all it takes is dedication and hard work and in a matter of months you can literally turn your life around, obviousley what she's doing is not right but maybe thats she just doesn't know what to do with you.
It's time to find a new mum, let's wait for those AI mums to come out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending