The Student Room Group

Am i bi?

hi, i'm 15 and very confused atm because i was pretty sure i was straight but after thinking about it now i dont know. i was a friends party the other day, it was like this sleep over thing and someone who was openly bi was there and when i saw her i thought she was pretty cute and i kinda stuck with her the whole night, then we were like playing a game and i was laying on my friends lap with my legs on hers (the openly bi girl) and she was kinda like rubbing small lines in the crease of the back of my knee and i got a tingly feeling and we like sleep next to each other and i got a bit of a happy feeling when she came really close but im confused becuase i thought about it and i could see myself doing stuff with girls but im not a hunred percent sure that id date one like i dont know, but then i also think that i might date a girl and just ughhhhhhhhh some one plz help me
you can try and impress others and make others happy but in the end it doesn't matter always follow your passion, what you believe in and what you want so for a second don't think about anyone else including your family and just ask yourself do i want to do this?
It sounds like you are bi! Attraction doesn't need to be 50/50. Only label yourself if you're comfortable, you can still be bi but choose not to date girls.-a fellow bi
you can be bi and still have a preference. I'm bi but I've only ever dated girls, and see my self marrying a girl in the future, but I still also like guys and would date them too.
Reply 4
I'm bisexual, but like... 75% into guys? Haha, so yeah, don't worry too much. 15 is still really young to have some sort of identity crisis. So in my opinion, just take it a day at a time; there's really no rush! Just live your life, and like who you like.

Pretty vague, I know lol! But yeah, hope it works out. x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending