The Student Room Group

Regret losing my virginity to 20 year old at 15

When I was 15, my friend was seeing a guy who was 20 and invited me to hang out with them at his house. When my friend went to the toilet, he started kissing me. A few days later he asked if I wanted to come over to his alone and I did, knowing that he probably wanted to do more than just hang out. I still went and we ended up having sex even though I knew I just ****ed over my friend.

It's been a while since that happened but my mind keeps going back to it. I regret it so much because I feel like that experience just taints my memories of around that time and I feel like I'm a bad person if I'd do that to my friend knowing that she liked him. I also feel like I ruined losing my virginity as all my friends are just now losing their virginity to people they care about but I had sex with a guy I barely knew and didn't enjoy it at all.

Idk has anyone been in a similar experience? I just have such regrets about it and I don't know how to stop myself thinking about how much I wish it didn't happen. It's something I wish I could just get rid of and I'm jealous of my friends for waiting until they were with someone they cared about. This probably sounds stupid I just need to get it out of my head.

Scroll to see replies

Urrrrm, you know what he did was illegal right?
Can you give me this guys name
please
Reply 4
Original post by Afforestation
please

Why aha
Original post by Anonymous
Why aha

just pm me his social media. Because he raped you.
Reply 6
Technical rape, but wouldn't result in much in Court.
Original post by Dazeo

not if i were the judge...
Reply 8
She knew what he wanted, she didn't have to go to his house. That's where she forms her consent.
Reply 9
if you were comfortable doing it then that's you, but you probably shouldn't talk to him, any 20 year old that sleeps with 15 year olds is bad news
Reply 10
There’s no way to change the past now but you can work on yourself for a better tomorrow. We all make mistakes and need to learn from them. That feeling of regret isn’t going to go away in a flash but gradually with time and with you self healing and everything will be alright. You will need to forgive yourself and cry if you must. Tell someone you trust for support to help you get through this. Sometimes we can’t do it on our own. Keep strong . If you need someone to talk to, you may pm me😬
Reply 11
Shouldn't have fc*ed him

Simple
Original post by DarkSunGwyndolin
Urrrrm, you know what he did was illegal right?

Original post by Dazeo

Check out the offence, section 9 of the Sexual Offences Act 2003:

(1) A person aged 18 or over (A) commits an offence if—
(a) he intentionally touches another person (B),
(b) the touching is sexual, and
(c) either—
(i) B is under 16 and A does not reasonably believe that B is 16 or over, or
(ii) B is under 13.

Unless either (c)(i) or (ii) is met, there is no offence. In other words, the male would have to lack reasonable belief that OP was 16 or over at the time. We don't know if he did or not.

fukin feminazi, she clearly wanted it

and you clearly wouldn't make it as a judge with that bias
ok so this is called statutory rape, as the female is under the age of consent, being 16, therefore making the sex illegal regardless of whether the girl in question consented to the sex or not
Original post by Kyber Ninja
*stretches LLB fingers*

If I want a TC at Irwin Mitchell, I need something to put on the CV. Educating people on TSR will get me that 32k a year man. Stop trying to ruin it.
Original post by samhughessss
fukin feminazi, she clearly wanted it

You are a *****ng paedophile. Stay away from girls you creep.

If someone over the age of consent were to consent to sex and then regret it afterward, would you sentence the defendant?
Original post by Anonymous
When I was 15, my friend was seeing a guy who was 20 and invited me to hang out with them at his house. When my friend went to the toilet, he started kissing me. A few days later he asked if I wanted to come over to his alone and I did, knowing that he probably wanted to do more than just hang out. I still went and we ended up having sex even though I knew I just ****ed over my friend.

It's been a while since that happened but my mind keeps going back to it. I regret it so much because I feel like that experience just taints my memories of around that time and I feel like I'm a bad person if I'd do that to my friend knowing that she liked him. I also feel like I ruined losing my virginity as all my friends are just now losing their virginity to people they care about but I had sex with a guy I barely knew and didn't enjoy it at all.

Idk has anyone been in a similar experience? I just have such regrets about it and I don't know how to stop myself thinking about how much I wish it didn't happen. It's something I wish I could just get rid of and I'm jealous of my friends for waiting until they were with someone they cared about. This probably sounds stupid I just need to get it out of my head.

Jealousy and boredom, these are the two states of women. Seek professional help, don't post about it on TSR.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending