The Student Room Group

I have a boyfriend and I kissed over 10 men in a nightclub in one night

I was outrageously drunk and had taken other things too. I hardly remember anything.

I was so disgustingly drunk that I took my top off in the nightclub and partied until 7am. I was an absolute mess and did many many embarrassing things.

My boyfriend always told me that if I was very drunk I could kiss someone in a nightclub. I love my boyfriend to bits and it is long term, but I feel like I'd been missing out on the whole nightclub experience of having random fun.

I kissed at least 10 different guys, of varying ages. Anyone who would. My friend kissed these guys too. In part I was showing her how to kiss guys and get with them.

I feel utterly ashamed.
Reply 1
What exactly are you looking for here? Absolution?

What you did was clearly wrong and even though you have the defence of being off your tits drunk you also state that you felt as though you've been missing out on that sort of lifestyle.

I mean..... Again, what are you looking for people to say?

You should tell him if you feel as though you would rather not be in a relationship than live in guilt.
Or, if you feel as though you can easily live with the 'guilt' you could just never mention it ever again. What he won't know can't hurt him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending