The Student Room Group

Boy problems

(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

*sniff* I have no clue who either of you are but I ship this *sniff* GO OUT WITH HIM ALREADY YOU LIKE HIM AND HE LIKES YOU!! IT'S INEVITABLE pls. I'd love this to turn out great :biggrin:
Unfortunately it's pretty impossible to know without asking. On the one hand he might genuinely like you and feel awkward sometimes, on the other hand he may just be messing. If you think you might proper like him, you might just have to have the conversation. It'll be super awkward, I know but you could maybe try easing into it so as not to be disappointed if you see signs of something you don't like.
Original post by ecojerri
*sniff* I have no clue who either of you are but I ship this *sniff* GO OUT WITH HIM ALREADY YOU LIKE HIM AND HE LIKES YOU!! IT'S INEVITABLE pls. I'd love this to turn out great :biggrin:

AWEEE THIS IS SO CUTE THANKS but I’m super awkward lol also this is gonna sound cringe but he’s one of them “popular kids” and I’m just the girl that lives in the bin.
Idk your friends might be right about him being a f*k boi, giving you mixed signals, and being slightly sexual are signs....
but to be fair haven't had a "guy" coming after me so idk but from personal experience i'd say he is.
Reply 5
Not another teenage trouble in paradise.....

Spoiler

Original post by as125
Not another teenage trouble in paradise.....

Spoiler

Legit it’s horrible
Original post by Decipher
Idk your friends might be right about him being a f*k boi, giving you mixed signals, and being slightly sexual are signs....
but to be fair haven't had a "guy" coming after me so idk but from personal experience i'd say he is.

Yeah I’m not sure I’m the same as you so I don’t really know what to expect from like experience sooo
Original post by Eleanoraexplora
AWEEE THIS IS SO CUTE THANKS but I’m super awkward lol also this is gonna sound cringe but he’s one of them “popular kids” and I’m just the girl that lives in the bin.
girl, i live in the dump, the bin is a heavenly achievement for me if i ever get it! kay, heres the plan. If you can try to show genorosity, offer him something like a cookie or a lollipop, anything which will make him feel grateful. Tell him that he left something of his in a lesson or something and to meet you somewhere in or out of school for a bit to give it to him. The "thing" you're going to give him is key. You're going to give it to him and tell him how you feel and explain why you feel that way. Try to seem confident and stedfast about it, he'll like you a lot more (guys also like quite loud but timid girls), this may come to you naturally but you could give off an aura of unsureness to make him think cute things of your personality. Since you two will most likely be alone it'll make you even more awkward and unsure; EVEN BETTER. Plan delivered, Sergeant Jerri OUT!

p.s im a girl XP, friends? :tongue:
Yeah I’m not sure I’m the same as you so I don’t really know what to expect from like experience sooo

I mean if you don't mind how he is then by all means you can ask him doesn't hurt to test the waters.
But if you don't wanna risk being treated like a play thing for short while, I'd avoid him.
The flirting is fine but the sexual acts are pretty dodgy since he knows you aren't a couple so either he is this way with other girls or he is oblivious to the the idea of personal space. Also it seems he is attracted to you body rather than you as a person, if he really did like you he would be doing this kinds stuff. Although guys are super attentive are seen as pretty clingy and over protective......
girl, i live in the dump, the bin is a heavenly achievement for me if i ever get it! kay, heres the plan. If you can try to show genorosity, offer him something like a cookie or a lollipop, anything which will make him feel grateful. Tell him that he left something of his in a lesson or something and to meet you somewhere in or out of school for a bit to give it to him. The "thing" you're going to give him is key. You're going to give it to him and tell him how you feel and explain why you feel that way. Try to seem confident and stedfast about it, he'll like you a lot more (guys also like quite loud but timid girls), this may come to you naturally but you could give off an aura of unsureness to make him think cute things of your personality. Since you two will most likely be alone it'll make you even more awkward and unsure; EVEN BETTER. Plan delivered, Sergeant Jerri OUT!

also the "thing" or "something" is you!

Youre like my new fave person on here of course friends :smile:))) that’s really good advice the best I’ve ever had I mean I’ve had situations like that with him before like not intentional just like he left his bag. It’s hard to get him alone and we’ve like never met outside of school. Also I have this massive fear of rejection so that’s a lot of fun. But here’s the beef: I said he had rumours spread and it was that him and this girl ****ed but a lot of people say it’s made up and she always manages to get him alone and drag him off and shout at him (she has a huge crush on him and they used to go out and she wants him back) anyway and he just hates her for it and whenever I see her with him he looks so pissed off. cause I’m not in his friendship group it’s so hard to talk to him apart from like one class a day. Anyway thanks for the advice gurlllll :smile:
Well from you just you mentioned in your thread, he sounds like a f***boy to me. Some days he doesn't leave you alone and other days he ignores you? Yeah that's an f****boy so I would steer clear of him honestly. If a guy likes you, he'll constantly show you he likes you, not ignore you and then give you all the attention you need. F***boy thrive on that, on flirty with you and then on some days they aren't feeling it at all. So don't give him a chance, you can be his friend but be careful with him. He's playing the field right now and you don't want to come out of it hurt.
Youre like my new fave person on here of course friends :smile:))) that’s really good advice the best I’ve ever had I mean I’ve had situations like that with him before like not intentional just like he left his bag. It’s hard to get him alone and we’ve like never met outside of school. Also I have this massive fear of rejection so that’s a lot of fun. But here’s the beef: I said he had rumours spread and it was that him and this girl ****ed but a lot of people say it’s made up and she always manages to get him alone and drag him off and shout at him (she has a huge crush on him and they used to go out and she wants him back) anyway and he just hates her for it and whenever I see her with him he looks so pissed off. cause I’m not in his friendship group it’s so hard to talk to him apart from like one class a day. Anyway thanks for the advice gurlllll :smile:
No problem! Also that girl is a pretty big scmbag, honestly, "one line of inquiry at a time"! sheesh.. anyway you could say that someone would like to see you outside school or at lunch or something. oo oo oo!!! fiddle with your hands! always fiddle with your hands!!! works every time!!! arms straight! (wtf am i doing??)pfft, rumours, I vowed never to believe rumours and only believe anything if there was reasonable enough evidence for it, I'd suggest you do that but also acknowledge the red lights on the road too ok? XP
No problem! Also that girl is a pretty big scmbag, honestly, "one line of inquiry at a time"! sheesh.. anyway you could say that someone would like to see you outside school or at lunch or something. oo oo oo!!! fiddle with your hands! always fiddle with your hands!!! works every time!!! arms straight! (wtf am i doing??)pfft, rumours, I vowed never to believe rumours and only believe anything if there was reasonable enough evidence for it, I'd suggest you do that but also acknowledge the red lights on the road too ok? XP

Lol your Advice is amazing so thank you for making me laugh. I’ll try what you said thank you :smile:))
Am I one of the only people here probably only acknowledging the positive side to this?? You know what to do if the rumours are believeable and if he really is a fb. Steer clear. Easy!
Am I one of the only people here probably only acknowledging the positive side to this?? You know what to do if the rumours are believeable and if he really is a fb. Steer clear. Easy!

Yes you legit are and it’s great so cheers. Will do thankssssssse I like wanna talk to you more lmao youre great
Lol your Advice is amazing so thank you for making me laugh. I’ll try what you said thank you :smile:))

Pole tänu väärt!

(translateit)

And this is why mom doesnt frickin love me

IAMIRRELEVANT

This made me laugh :lol: you deserve rep
"you have given out too much reputation in the last 24 hours, Try again later"
I was trying so hard to give out some too :')

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending