The Student Room Group

Ex-Girlfriend looks like she still loves me

My Ex-Girlfriend broke up with me after a month of what was the happiest month of my life. She said she still liked me but stuff in her life had got to overwhelming. I know she would just tell me if it was because she didn't like me cos she says what she thinks. It been 2weeks and we still see eachother a lot and talk a lot but idk if she is still interested because the other day she said she loved me randomly but whenever I try and tell her how I feel she changes the subject. Is she still interested?
Original post by HelpMeWithGirls6
My Ex-Girlfriend broke up with me after a month of what was the happiest month of my life. She said she still liked me but stuff in her life had got to overwhelming. I know she would just tell me if it was because she didn't like me cos she says what she thinks. It been 2weeks and we still see eachother a lot and talk a lot but idk if she is still interested because the other day she said she loved me randomly but whenever I try and tell her how I feel she changes the subject. Is she still interested?

She knows where you are and that she can talk to you. Look forward and get on with your life. She may not come back and you should treat it that way. Dont waste time waiting. If she does then that changes things, but you are going to waste a lot of energy otherwise.
Be direct and if she knows what she wants, then that’s great. But you don’t want someone confusing.
Thanks your probably right but I know I am going to struggle because of how strongly I feel towards her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending