The Student Room Group

How to get a girl back talking with me

question : why isnt she talking to you ?
What did you do?
Sometimes it is just distance that is needed for a while.
Original post by tasminbrooks
question : why isnt she talking to you ?

I don't know , what I have done wrong , but when we were talking , i I thought I would try and be a gentleman to her and did offer to take her home in my car after she had finished work. I thought I would do this so she would NOT have to waste her time and money waiting and paying for a bus. I'm thinking that is probably what as messed up my chance with her now and that I didn't give her enough space

I liked and commented on a few of her Facebook and Instagram photos aswell, just trying to be friendly and showing I care about her

I remember her putting a photo of her mum who sadly and unfortunately passed away and didn't look old at all. Anyway I wrote "so sorry for your loss, I am so grateful and lucky I still have my parents. If that upset her , it wasn't supposed to.

I thought everything was going great , then next day I checked Snapchat see if she messaged me or anything and her Snapchat was gone , but she made another Snapchat account and I created a new one and added her again hoping we can still talk sometime.

Then I sent her a heart felt apologise for thinking I had messed everything up , rushing things with her and probably scared her away by being too needy.

Have I messed up this relationship now or do you think she might hopefully come back talking to me again after some time?

How do I get us back talking again ?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by WillS10089
I don't know , what I have done wrong , but when we were talking , did offer to take her home in my car after she had finished work. I thought I would do this so she would NOT have to waste her time and money waiting and paying for a bus. I'm thinking that is probably what as messed up my chance with her now and that I didn't give her enough space

I thought everything was going great , then next day I checked Snapchat see if she messaged me or anything and her Snapchat was gone , but she made another Snapchat account and I created a new one and added her again hoping we can still talk sometime.

Then I sent her a heart felt apologise for thinking I had messed everything up , rushing things with her and probably scared her away by been too needy.

Have I messed up this relationship now or do you think she might hopefully come back talking to me again after some time?

So was you both in a romantic relationship of some kind? Otherwise I don't get why you would message her with apologies of being 'needy'.

Sounds like the best thing to do is give her some space.
Original post by cheesecakelove
What did you do?

I don't know , what I have done wrong , but when we were talking , i I thought I would try and be a gentleman to her and did offer to take her home in my car after she had finished work. I thought I would do this so she would NOT have to waste her time and money waiting and paying for a bus. I'm thinking that is probably what as messed up my chance with her now and that I didn't give her enough space

I liked and commented on a few of her Facebook and Instagram photos aswell, just trying to be friendly and showing I care about her

I remember her putting a photo of her mum who sadly and unfortunately passed away and didn't look old at all. Anyway I wrote "so sorry for your loss, I am so grateful and lucky I still have my parents. If that upset her , it wasn't supposed to.

Then I sent her a heart felt apologise for thinking I had messed everything up , rushing things with her and probably scared her away by being too needy.

Original post by WillS10089

Are you friends or more than friends with this girl? I would give her some space - it might be that she isn't keen on you, or maybe she wants some time to herself. You did mention her mother had passed away, so maybe she is dealing with this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending