The Student Room Group

clearing

will i need to re do my personal statement for clearing if i no longer want to do the same course?
Reply 1
Original post by gwenomartin
will i need to re do my personal statement for clearing if i no longer want to do the same course?

It's up to the university you are applying to. Some may not require anything, some might ask for a short email with some bullet points and some might want a decent PS.

Just be prepared to at least have some bullet points ready. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
It will depend on the uni/course, some may be happy just to take you off the back of your attained grades, while others may want to read a PS. I would definitely advise writing one for your new course just in case :yes:
Reply 3
thank you! because i know that i don't want to go to both my chosen unis therefore i'm in a panic about clearing! thank you

You can't add a new personal statement on UCAS but some unis may let you submit one via email. Other unis will just discuss the course with you over the phone.

Even if you don't want to write a whole new PS, it would be a good idea to have some notes ready about why you want to study this new course instead of your old course.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending