The Student Room Group

Clearing and Adjustment

Hi, on results day , I am considering changing from business to Law. I have done A level English history and psychology and am looking to call unis up. Apart from the questions on why I want to changes, is there the chance that a uni wants to see a Law Personal statement before they consider me?
Original post by TheWinterSoilder
Hi, on results day , I am considering changing from business to Law. I have done A level English history and psychology and am looking to call unis up. Apart from the questions on why I want to changes, is there the chance that a uni wants to see a Law Personal statement before they consider me?

They might ask for one, or they might telephone interview you - either way, it'd be a good idea to write down some notes today about your reasons for wanting to do law. If they do require a new PS, it doesn't need to be as polished as the original - stick to the facts, no need for impressive-sounding language.
Original post by Snufkin
They might ask for one, or they might telephone interview you - either way, it'd be a good idea to write down some notes today about your reasons for wanting to do law. If they do require a new PS, it doesn't need to be as polished as the original - stick to the facts, no need for impressive-sounding language.

Do you think I should write a Law PS today, just incase
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by TheWinterSoilder
Do you think I should write a Law PS tidat, just incase

Yeah. No harm in being prepared.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending