The Student Room Group

can dinomite completely screw up her entire life? i bet jurassican

welcum bacc 2 my
a level gyg blog mark II
moment of silence for the Fallen Thread :moon:

Turns out it wasn't TSR that was the problem but me, so here I am again, to start anew and in the right way. I'll be updating daily at 3AM whining about how I still have so much summer hwk left instead of actually...uno...doing it.
We stan a motivated shishtar.

gr4d3s

gcses: 999A*A*A*A*A*A*A*

epq: ??? bruh who tf knows fingers crossed for september

year 12: A*AA; English Lit + Lang Combined//Bio//Maths

our school's stingy with A* predictions uno, you gotta get 97% in the yr 12 mock and be averaging 95%+ on every. gosh. darn. test. from. the. start. of. year. 12.
wot the fr1ck m8. my last 2 brain cells gagged.

int3r35t5

a whole lotta:

get to CERF[B2] in french; unlikely since i'll need to clock in 100+ hours of the upper 650 threshold

i can read Classical Arabic to a proficient level (been repping sunday school since i wuz a yung blud) but i've always wanted to expand to colloquial arabic so i can clap back at those stank arab aunties who talk smack at the market

i've been deciding between MSA and colloquial Egyptian Arabic since i want to get a more formal experience of the language, however, MSA is seen as far too formal and i don't wanna sound like a snobby khala ygm so EA it is.

history documentaries on youtube at 5AM after staying up the whole night watching shane dawson conspiracy videos

secret guilty pleasure? watching drag race uGH we stan

learn the chords to Bad Religion and ask my imam to throw in a few ad libs; he's actually good lmao that's the weird part :rofl:

pr0bl3m5

all was fine until the procrasti-fr1cking-nation attacked
i'm a lil dumbt
i cry a lot
i can't remember maths concepts too well
i never do my reading for lit on time
i can't chemdiestry
i want to chemdiestry
lul i dropt chemdiestry
waddup my name's jared and i never learned how to read

0th3r stu77

tinashe is criminally underrated and i will never NOT stop saying it.
also have sum resources i'll put up here when i actually get around to making the jraphics bcoz jraphic design is my passion, and i luv making jifs.

quicc maffs

resources

no anglais

resources

btec medicine

resources

m0s1c
being this basic is a god given talent
tinashe :love:
ella mai lul
kehlani uGH <3
justine skye lul x2

guten tagg3d:

Spoiler

(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
i...did not think that name through did i
Reply 2
gosh you're fast. i was going to tag you when i cleaned it up :love:
Original post by dinomite
Turns out it wasn't TSR that was the problem but me

lel

good luck xo
Reply 4
you should've been a PI :rofl: tenks m0m, i think i like designing the threads more than i actually like studying :blush:
I love this (and the title lol)!
Good luck! 🙂
Reply 6
Original post by Koalifications
I love this (and the title lol)!
Good luck! 🙂

thanks, and likewise, good luck on your studies :biggrin:
love the username btw lmao

and end up as a starving struggling artist. the world has no respect for creative fields :cry:
Reply 7
smh all i want is a minimally stained five pound note :cry: pls my dogs r hungry
THIS. IS. MY. FAVOURITE. THREAD. ON. TSR! @dinomite
Interesting dialect.
gosh I'm actually so sorry, your uni section had me cracking up hdjdjfkflgk

wypipo central,,, a mood,,
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 11
:cry: why do you want me to starve on the streets? stay bacc demon

Original post by haseeb_jarral
THIS. IS. MY. FAVOURITE. THREAD. ON. TSR! @dinomite

lmaoo nah bruv i was actually conked out when i wrote this, but thanks man. You doing a levels too right?
Reply 12
Original post by AmberStudies
gosh I'm actually so sorry, your uni section had me cracking up hdjdjfkflgk

wypipo central,,, a black/mixed race mood,,

sksksksk close and forreal though where's the lie? oxford is 92% mayo tbh
Reply 13
Original post by RedGiant
Interesting dialect.

i'm all about the culture

lmaoo nah bruv i was actually conked out when i wrote this, but thanks man. You doing a levels too right?

don't mess around. This is actually too good (from grades to humour and everything in between!). I'm doing A2 next year, applying for medicine too 😊
Reply 15
Original post by rainclouds-
lel

good luck xo

thanks man, and likewise, gl for gcses/a levels
Reply 16
Original post by haseeb_jarral
don't mess around. This is actually too good (from grades to humour and everything in between!). I'm doing A2 next year, applying for medicine too 😊

yeah man, i wasted too much time in year 12 already 😓 Nice ave you thought about where you want to apply to?

and a filthy liar :rofl: i see through your lies
yeah man, i wasted too much time in year 12 already 😓 Nice ave you thought about where you want to apply to?

Not a clue, gotta get UKCAT done first
Please tag me :h:

Lmao sis why the decision+action of changing your username and persona on here ? :rofl:

welcum bacc 2 my
a level gyg blog mark II
moment of silence for the Fallen Thread :moon:

Turns out it wasn't TSR that was the problem but me, so here I am again, to start anew and in the right way. I'll be updating daily but dw I won't rlly be tagging and spamming y'all but this blog is completely just for me making sloppy posts at 3AM whining about how I still have so much summer hwk left instead of actually...uno...doing it.
We stan a motivated shishtar.

gr4d3s

gcses: 998A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A

epq: ??? bruh who tf knows fingers crossed for september

year 12: A*AAA; English Lit//Bio//Chem//Maths

our school's stingy with A* predictions uno, you gotta get 97% in the yr 12 mock and be averaging 95%+ on every. gosh. darn. test. from. the. start. of. year. 12.
wot the fr1ck m8. my last 2 brain cells gagged.

4im5 f0r skw3l

final a level grades: A*A*A*A*(+ A* in epq)

mans gotta aim high. shoot for the stars so if you miss you can plummet to the earth like a dead weight and be crushed instantly by the bone shattering atmospheric change.

bmat tings

the average score for the shortlisted for the wiypipo central is 61% so I need at least 99%. wish me luck fam, i never learned how to read so this gonna be some real strugglin jihad times wallahi

un15

wiypipo cntrl [A*AA]

my top choice and i barely made the cut so mans gotta polish up the PS and get 10298% for bmat and neutralize the competition one by one. no sweat.

synonym for colonialism [A*AA]

u[n]cl[e] [A*AA]

i like em both. solid choices. uncle is a safety net tbh plus they require a GCSE language and EPQs are actually taken into consideration and not for the waste of time they are (jks)

kangz [AAB]

non med choice. not preferable, but i'll take whatever scraps i can get.

int3r35t5

a whole lotta:

get to CERF[B2] in french; unlikely since i'll need to clock in 100+ hours of the 650 threshold

since today, after talking to someone, i'm seriously considering looking into cantonese (also heard before it was easier than mandarin but don't quote me on that). i'd pick up bare chinese gyals with that amiright

accidently let slip that i knew hangul from my koreaboo days [kms] so i kind of got forced into taking up this project but i'm genuinely considering trying my hand at korean journalism :eek: the heat must be getting to my last few brain cells.

i can read Classical Arabic to a proficient level (been repping sunday school since i wuz a yung blud) but i've always wanted to expand to colloquial arabic so i can clap back at those stank arab aunties who talk smack at the market

i've been deciding between MSA and colloquial Egyptian Arabic since i want to get a more formal experience of the language, however, MSA is seen as far too formal and i don't wanna sound like a snobby sket so EA it is.

history documentaries on youtube at 5AM after staying up the whole night watching shane dawson conspiracy videos

secret guilty pleasure? watching drag race. don't tell my sheik

i write poetry

violet skies
when i'm with her,
heart skips a beat
when i stare
deep.
her wild, wild
smile,
and her
taste;
she tasted like
cigarettes
sike that's lung disease *****

pr0bl3m5

all was fine until the procrasti-fr1cking-nation attacked
i'm a lil dumbt
i cry a lot
i can't remember maths concepts too well
i never do my reading for lit on time
i can't chemdiestry
i want to chemdiestry
waddup my name's jared and i never learned how to read

0th3r stu77

tinashe is criminally underrated and i will never NOT stop saying it.
also have sum chem resources i'll put up here when i actually get around to making the jraphics bcoz jraphic design is my passion, and i luv making jifs.

[big ass space 4 resources ig]

guten tagg3d: @ecolier

Spoiler

You deserve some rep just for that thread title!

Quick Reply

Latest