The Student Room Group

can dinomite completely screw up her entire life? i bet jurassican

Scroll to see replies

Tag me,I don't mind :smile:.
Original post by dinomite
Thanks man, greatly appreciated. Hopefully it won’t get to that point 😅 do you want me to tag you in posts or would you prefer seeing it every once in a blue moon when it pops up on the sidebar?
Nah b they can care about whatever they want 😂 stay away from the Grow Your Grades forum if one blog is enough to get your knickers in a twist

I didn't really say they didn't have free will (lol) and I'm not really annoyed by this. It's more concern that people seriously have nothing better to do or a more interesting person to talk about.
Reply 102
Original post by ugaaa5
I didn't really say they didn't have free will (lol) and I'm not really annoyed by this. It's more concern that people seriously have nothing better to do or a more interesting person to talk about.

Check the edit; passive curiosity, b
Then I guess it’s time to take your own advice and get off my thread and off to somewhere more interesting, init?
Check the edit; passive curiosity, b
Then I guess it’s time to take your own advice and get off my thread and off to somewhere more interesting, init?

Nah, this is pretty funny.
Reply 104
Can’t accept myself tho. The only thing that gets stoned here are gays.
also, cute pfp. you a cute thot
Reply 105
Original post by haseeb_jarral
i said i was gonna stop and delete all my messages.
what are you gonna be doing? eating your samosas?

Pizza? Nah not that caucasian rip
Pizza? Nah not that caucasian rip

not interested then
x

Welcome back! :hugs:

The colours could be blended in better by using a softer tool such as the brush or watercolour in a programme like Paint Tool SAI, Photoshop or FireAlpaca (which is free) :smile: Just do not blend them in too much! :h: I think there have to be some other ways too, but I am not good at graphic design :redface:

P.S.: Your avatar saddens me :cry2: My avatar is anime usually... :hide: But I am not a kid, so it is okay, right? :biggrin:
(edited 5 years ago)

hello.
you're probably wondering why i've tagged you in this tragedy.
i remember you probably made the wrong choice of showing the faintest bit of interest in my last thread
so now that i've made a new one (because i'm an indecisive little binch) i've dragged you over here to show you i still (unfortunately) exist

i haven't done any work today either, and in other obvious news, water is wet and i'm gay for tinashe
there was a time where i was seriously considering running away and going to Central Saint Martin for art LMAO
1 month ago i tried my hand at digital renditioning of the quEEN ariana and...it was a tragedy.
a few days ago, i tried the same with tinashe and...,,,,it's not completely bad
c r a z y amiright

it's still v pixelated and the colours don't seamlessly blend together but it's helluva lot better than before ayy

VS

@halal_haribo @rainclouds- tagged u bc i thot u wud appreciate and send me sum lovely h8 comments pls (did i make ari's nose too big?? i need 2 no)

as 4 academics, i'm slowly and painfully making my way thru maffs
actually that's a lie. if i'm not outside wasting my time, i'm inside wasting time on tsr lul
death is always an option ig
but anyways this peng egyptian girl told me she'd help me wid arabic so it looks i'm at least a lil bit closer to learning my fourth language ayy

thank you for letting me waste ur time
have a v good day

guten taged:

Spoiler

Yayyyyy :woo:
Reply 109
i knew smelt a weeb on here. pls leave this is against my religion

What's your religion?
OMG CAN WE BE FRIENDS ALREADY

wants to do med :love: , vines, puns, drag race, i freaking love you

defo keep me tagged this is gonna be so much fun!!!
Reply 111
Original post by Your Local Cat
What's your religion?

interested?

Original post by clouddbubbles
OMG CAN WE BE FRIENDS ALREADY

wants to do med :love: , vines, puns, drag race, i freaking love you

defo keep me tagged this is gonna be so much fun!!!

so iconic 😍 dw i've already sorted out our matching tatoos lmao, and that's always good to see, I hope you get into med 💕
i'm still shook vine 2 was a lie, i was so ready to get my wig scalped 😥

sure!! please tag me in yours!
so iconic 😍 dw i've already sorted out our matching tatoos lmao, and that's always good to see, I hope you get into med 💕
i'm still shook vine 2 was a lie, i was so ready to get my wig scalped 😥

sure!! please tag me in yours!

[removed character]
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 113
Original post by Michiyo
Welcome back! :hugs:

The colours could be blended in better by using a softer tool such as the brush or watercolour in a programme like Paint Tool SAI, Photoshop or FireAlpaca (which is free) :smile: Just do not blend them in too much! :h: I think there have to be some other ways too, but I am not good at graphic design :redface:

P.S.: Your avatar saddens me :cry2: My avatar is anime usually... :hide: But I am not a kid, so it is okay, right? :biggrin:

Thank you!! 💕💕💕 your posts always make me smile :love:

Yes, definitely and thank you for your suggestions! I'm getting photoshop CS6 soon so hopefully the blending won't be too atrocious lol. Hmm i don't believe you. You're a woman of many talents :yep:

I think i can make an exception just this once since I think you might be a lizard :eek:
Reply 114
wait what just happened to my thread
wait what just happened to my thread

Fixed now :smile: Post 154 had an emoji in it which breaks TSR ... :getmecoat:
Reply 116
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Fixed now :smile: Post 154 had an emoji in it which breaks TSR ... :getmecoat:

https://giphy.com/gifs/xT9DPrC1YWXBO1coyQ
Reply 117
tea spillage

So, I haven't posted in over half a month and a lot has gone down but I'm back to spill the tea.

I've dropped chemistry and decided to continue on with just Biology, Maths and English since doing 4 subjects with two and a half brain cells is a suicide mission. After doing my UKCAT and getting a pretty good score I thought I was pretty much set for either biomedical science (which is what I kind of wanted, surprisingly) or medicine but over the last few days I've had a bit of an epiphany where I realised that even if I did get into biomed....////,,,,maybe it isn't what I really want to do.
I know, it's late and I'm horrible but better late than never.

After talking to older friends at uni and teachers I've realised that I haven't really been chasing after what I'm good at and what interests me, not what would make my parents the happiest (yeah ik it's soppy but whatever). I'm now looking into doing either Linguistics or Asian and Middle Eastern Studies (most likely Arabic) and yeah, I guess we'll see what happens from here :redface: It's a complete 180 from what I wanted to do at the start, but hey no one ever said life was predictable.

Here's to year 13 being a little more predictable

n.
tea spillage

So, I haven't posted in over half a month and a lot has gone down but I'm back to spill the tea.

I've dropped chemistry and decided to continue on with just Biology, Maths and English since doing 4 subjects with two and a half brain cells is a suicide mission. After doing my UKCAT and getting a pretty good score I thought I was pretty much set for either biomedical science (which is what I kind of wanted, surprisingly) or medicine but over the last few days I've had a bit of an epiphany where I realised that even if I did get into biomed....////,,,,maybe it isn't what I really want to do.
I know, it's late and I'm horrible but better late than never.

After talking to older friends at uni and teachers I've realised that I haven't really been chasing after what I'm good at and what interests me, not what would make my parents the happiest (yeah ik it's soppy but whatever). I'm now looking into doing either Linguistics or Asian and Middle Eastern Studies (most likely Arabic) and yeah, I guess we'll see what happens from here :redface: It's a complete 180 from what I wanted to do at the start, but hey no one ever said life was predictable.

Here's to year 13 being a little more predictable

n.

Wow, that's not even a 180.
It's like a 1260 with a cherry on top 😂

Nah i'm jk, it's good that you are doing something you love. Mad props to youuuu! 😊
Best of luck with it allllllllll 😊⭐
Whatever you choose to do, best of luck!! :rave:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending