The Student Room Group

Adjustment with poor grades?

My offer at Queen Mary was ABB and I achieved BBB. They let me in. For some reason. And for some other reason, I was also allowed to go into adjustment? Not sure how that works.

Anyway, I feel like it's a bit of waste to not use it? I want to try Kings, but the entry requirement for the course I'm interested in is AAB. So with a BBB, is there any chance at all!?

Queen Mary will not give me accommodation. Is it possible for me to ring up my insurance choice and ask if I can still get a place there? Accommodation is important to me.
Original post by Anygy
My offer at Queen Mary was ABB and I achieved BBB. They let me in. For some reason. And for some other reason, I was also allowed to go into adjustment? Not sure how that works.

Anyway, I feel like it's a bit of waste to not use it? I want to try Kings, but the entry requirement for the course I'm interested in is AAB. So with a BBB, is there any chance at all!?

Queen Mary will not give me accommodation. Is it possible for me to ring up my insurance choice and ask if I can still get a place there? Accommodation is important to me.

No, you can't use Adjustment. You haven't exceeded offer.
Original post by Anygy

You can't use Adjustment as you haven't exceeded your offer. Everyone has the button.
Oh my god. I feel dumb. I thought it was like clearing were it only opens up to certain people lmao.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending