The Student Room Group

tier 4 visa UK.

hello guys.
i applied for tier 4 visa uk recently, and after submitting the application i noticed that i entered the data wrong which was mentioned on CAS in my visa application. its about the assessment of my language ability. instead of yes i chose no due to some misunderstanding. Does anyone know what I can do to not get my visa rejected to this mistake?..firstly idk if its minor or major
Original post by sanjana bellam
hello guys.
i applied for tier 4 visa uk recently, and after submitting the application i noticed that i entered the data wrong which was mentioned on CAS in my visa application. its about the assessment of my language ability. instead of yes i chose no due to some misunderstanding. Does anyone know what I can do to not get my visa rejected to this mistake?..firstly idk if its minor or major

Language ability is important for a Tier 4 Visa.

I suggest you phone the UKCISA helpline here:
https://www.ukcisa.org.uk/Information--Advice or you university for advice. Hopefully one or the other can help you resolve this.

It's a public holiday in the UK on Monday, though, so you probably won't be able to speak to anyone until Tuesday.
Original post by SarcAndSpark
Language ability is important for a Tier 4 Visa.

I suggest you phone the UKCISA helpline here:
https://www.ukcisa.org.uk/Information--Advice or you university for advice. Hopefully one or the other can help you resolve this.

It's a public holiday in the UK on Monday, though, so you probably won't be able to speak to anyone until Tuesday.

ohh thanks a lot, but my visa interview is this coming tuesday. do you actually suggest me to reschedule it?
Original post by sanjana bellam
ohh thanks a lot, but my visa interview is this coming tuesday. do you actually suggest me to reschedule it?

I'm afraid I'm not enough of an expert on visas to advise. If at all possible, I'd try to get in touch with your uni ahead of time. Maybe send an email? They might have someone picking them up over the weekend?
Yes..I have contacted my university, and I was informed that they will get in touch with them nd inform me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending