The Student Room Group

Can international students with school Tier 4 visa enter UK for university?

I am an international student and hold a place in City, university of London. I’ve finished school in the UK and still have a Tier 4 visa, until November. I’m planning to apply for a new visa within the UK and wanted to find out if I can enter the country using my old visa, considering that I already have a CAS and already paid for my accommodation.

Quick Reply